Chapter 37: Keiko vs High-End

_________________________________

Aizawa: "Disobeying My orders?, Going out past Curfew?, Cause massive School-Property Damage? Openly trying to kill each other? My, What energetic and outgoing students do I have!!"

-Camera cuts to The Infirmary Room, Recovery Girl is unable to tend to Their wounds due to Her having more problems with Patients at The Hospital so They had to make do with Gojo's healing stand. It was the dead of night as Aizawa strangled and almost murdered The two rebellious teens into The Infirmary

Aizawa: "How about You two fight Me instead? If You two fail, I won't just expel You two, I'll watch You two dig Your own graves and make You lie in there!" *He tightened The wraps around The two students even with anger. Gojo was at the benches watching the show with popcorn*

Toshinori: "Please Aizawa, refrain from using Your Harsh Punishments, All of this was because of My own doing" *Toshinori tried to intervene and save the two children from being buried at a young age*

Aizawa: "Hmm? How so All-Might" *He looked at Toshinori with a puzzled look* "What's this have to do with You?" *Immediately, The two binded students' eyes widened, fearing All-Might's secret might spill out*

Gojo: 'Hehehe, Is Smol-Might gonna spill the tea?' *He fixed His seating position as This suddenly became even more interesting*

Toshinori: *He leaned into Aizawa's ear and whispered* "Young-Bakugo felt very responsible and guilty for My untimely retirement, With Him being captured. And with His recently failure to obtain a Provisional License, His Inferiority Complex just erupted... We failed to see His struggling mental health and failed to do anything as Their teachers and Adults" *Toshinori backs away, waiting if His words managed to convince Aizawa somewhat*

Aizawa: "Do You thing I give a damn about Student's mental health? Their in a school, It's suppose to deteriorate! Frankly, I break and shatter Mental Health for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner" *Everyone in the room deadpanned at His statement* 

Gojo: "You serious?"

Aizawa: "Of course not! That was a sarcastic joke! It was sarcasm" *Everyone in the room further became dead and panned* "Tch, last time I fucking make a sarcastic joke" *He muttered to Himself before focusing back to Midoriya and Bakugo* "I'll consider looking past this transgression, But rules are rules You failed abortions, I'll water down the punishment but I first have a question... ... Who threw the first punch?"