Chapter 25: Conflict at It's peak

*This is where the actual spoiler warning applies for those Who only watched the Anime of Jujutsu Kaisen. Gojo and Toji's fight in this chapter is heavily based on the actual fight in The manga*

_________________________________
[Toji Fushiguro/Zenin]
Quirk: Silent Presence

-How this quirk works is that, Toji will completely hide Himself from the naked eye. No fingerprints, handprints, footprints. Evidence of Him being there or water splashing and sticking to Him. Even hiding His mental presence can be achieved with His quirk. This made Him the most feared assassin

-He is in a similar case to Maki Zenin in that Toji also experienced Heavenly Restriction but not a severe restriction like Maki's. In a full on fight of pure strength, Maki would win 80% of Her fights against Toji due to Her Heavenly Restrictions being more sever than Toji's H.R.

_________________________________
[Pipsqueaks]
Quirk: "Pocket Belly"

-Due to His quirk, It mutated Him heavily to resemble a worm. Toji found Him some time and took Him in as His only friend and convenient portable weapon's stash. It can fit many things in there and puke out things

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to The Forest Lodge, Roots and plants largely covering The Lodge as Hanami was fighting and distracting a majority of Them for Mahito and SHigaraki to retrieve the real objective

Hanami: "Ȳ̷̲̝͖̞̏̌o̷̜̝͕͂̈́̓ú̸͈r̸̳̍ ̷̟͆͋͠ě̴͚ḟ̶͚͌f̵̦͠ŏ̴̢̰̘͎̓r̶͖̘̺͐͐̌͠t̸̤̯͖̐̐͂̕ş̸͇̳̌̎ ̵͔͇̏a̶͉̹̖͑̂̈́̅r̷̞̝͈͖͗̆̒͊e̶̛̳̺̟̬͐̎̾ ̵̝͖̘̱͛̿̎͝ǐ̷̝͎̤͐̆n̶͍͚̠͛ͅ ̷̠̆͊ͅv̶̡̪͓̉͑a̵͙̓͒̊ͅȋ̵̯̀̓n̶̪̟̈́͋͌̚.̵̜͂̄ ̵͔͘Ĭ̷̛̘̭̇̔t̸͎̓'̷̘̓̍̀l̷̞̣̖̂̒͜l̸̡̃ ̷̲͉̀̽̈́͛͜ń̶̗̠͜é̴̙̹̲͈̊͗v̶͉͒é̴͇̤̦͓ṙ̷̪̜̫͓̇̃ ̸͇̹̐͑ä̴̦́̈̎̈́m̶̨̟̖̹̀̎o̵̧̫̿͂ȗ̶̖̏̈ń̴͉̳̼ẗ̴̯̩́̉̅͝ ̸̥̦́́͑t̴̠́͛͜͝͝o̴̬͊̊̎̏ ̷̨͙͔̠̽M̸̮͖͔̉̑y̴̮̲̦̽̀̑̌ ̵̘͎̙̈́̚ͅd̸̘̽̓̅̐e̸͍̻͍͂͒f̴̢̣̮̾̉é̸̮̞̻̎̑̏á̷̲̱ṱ̴̋̐" [Your efforts are in vain. It'll never amount to My defeat] *She drove Her fist into Sero's stomach, sending Him flying through into a tree. Despite having more power with Nirengeki, Jurota, and Pony. She's still able to hold Them all off*

Hanami: "T̴͉͎̟͆̈͝h̶͖̠̣̊̑͠ë̵̫̞́ͅ ̸͚͚͇̚̚v̵̧̜̹̩̅́̆ȩ̶̺̭̄̔ŗ̸̰̹͛̉ẙ̶̬͊̽͑ ̶̛̖̌͋͜͝s̶̢̻̠͆͜a̶̡͎͔͒̿̋m̶̬̭͕̼̏e̶̗͂̐͜ͅ ̸̢̣̜̞̓P̸̹̠̬̍̎̕l̷̥͉͖̘͐̍͠á̴̡̻͙͍̂ṉ̷̾̀t̸̻͇̪̽͐͂̆s̴̮̓̍͑͜ ̷̨̀͑t̵̤̾̇͝ĥ̸̡̀ä̷̪̬́̋ͅṭ̵͓̝̟̎ ̷̨̧̱̝̓̏s̶̨̻̯̱̄̑̉ţ̶̛͎̖̣ȧ̴͈̪͎̜r̶̨͍̿̈͂ţ̵͎̿͒͝͠e̴̢̡̖̘͗d̷̯̜͉͐ ̵̮̇͐t̸͉̃̈́h̸͉̰̤̲̀̽̃͝i̵̻̳̯̾͠s̸̼̄͊̎̓ ̸̠̐w̷͉̖͑ö̴̢́̑͐̚r̷̗̼̯̉͒l̸̩̳̯̣̈́d̶̨̝͔͍͑̉͠ ̴̢̬̦̿̆w̵̟͍̏̇͠i̴̡̧̫̙̓͝l̸̛̗̗̀́͘l̶̯̠̤͕͂́̒ ̶̗̿́̌ť̸͍̤͓͉̈́̓̽a̵̗̘͂͜ķ̸̯̭͗͛͐͗ȩ̸̺͛͆̈̀ ̵̰̞̯̃̓i̶̹͕̕ṱ̸̣͓̟̒̅ ̶̯͓̤͎̄̅̈́b̵͈͔̐̅͆͝a̶͈̚c̵̩̱̘̜̈́k̷̫̺̿" [The very same Plants that started this world will take it back] *She stomped Her foot once again, The roots She sprouted screamed in pain, anguish, and anger. But once again, The roots halted to a stop with Aizawa cancelling Her quirks*

Aizawa: "Why!? become A villain?!?! With powers like These You could do so much more to save The Earth than this!!!" *He shouted His answer while Vlad-King launched more Bladed Chakrams and highly pressured streams of Blood to slice open Her steel armor that was Her skin*

Hanami: "I̸͇̎́̉́ ̵̮̺̂̅̆h̸̨̺͇̜̿a̴̩̪͒͂̽v̸͚̳̽͝ë̴̫̯̳́̚ ̴̱̜̤̦͌t̵͙̚̕r̵̮̻̖̣̀͊î̴͍̝̺̽̐ḛ̶͝d̷̞̜͗̎̂ ̴̧̛̠̮̜͊̿̾a̶̗͇͗̓̔n̴̨̊͗͊d̷͖͖͎̀͛͝ ̵̜̘̈́̅̕f̷̨̱̘̿̈́͗ą̷͋i̷͒̓͊ͅl̶̨̩͇̣͑͛̊̆ȩ̶͇͖͗͐d̴̳̓̈́̓̆ ̸͇̊̓̉P̶͇̿ẹ̴̀̋̉o̶͉̰̗̝͆̐p̸̣͌͆̔͛l̶̠̄͌ę̶̢̻̈́͠ ̴͈͚̾ä̵̱̗̱́r̸̞͌̍̄é̸̙͊ ̷̰͘̕͠ͅc̵̮̮͉̈́͐ǒ̵͖͖̱͛͝ͅn̸̼̜̗͗͜ş̵̱͗̃ủ̵̱̞̫͈̓͝m̴̹̪̟̐̿͋ę̶̮͍̌̌͊̕d̵͙̜̫͑̌̿͆ ̵̠̍́ä̸͓̥̓͠n̴̼̙̅̅̓d̴̡͇͒̆̄ ̸̗̤̥̳͛̈̿̒c̴̢̳̟̈́o̷̡̟̯̿̐̂n̶̨̙͖̦̐ṱ̴̥̐r̸̨͓̦͙͠o̴͔̤̻͕͋̆͒l̶̨̗̊͂l̴̛͔͎̥̋͆̆ȩ̵͔̗͔̅̈̕d̵͙̬̑̽́̓ ̶̪̱̖̳̌͊̆̚b̶̹̙̾̓͋y̷͎̲̗̓ ̸̣̦̯̏̅̀͌ğ̵̩̫̪̦̃̌̍r̴̹̫̿̀̎̋ȩ̸̬́̍̉e̷̻̚d̸̯̹͖̒͛̃́ ̴͈̥͒a̶̪̩͆͠n̷̨̮̂̊̐d̵̗͉͉̖̑̇͘͠ ̴̟̙̜͂̈́͑͜e̵̟̺͉̓̅̇̀ͅv̸̜̒́͋̊i̴̪̲̩̲̽̈́̊l̴̬̮̫͖͛͒.̴̜̫̥̦̏͗ ̶̛̰͇͙̍́̕ͅA̵̩̭͈͇̓̓̀l̴̳͚̗̂̆̕l̵̢͈͍̭̀-̴̖̣̺͇̽̉̒͝Ḟ̶̣͌̌̌o̶̼̫͐́͂̌ͅr̸̘̊̅-̶̨̻͚̝͌̇͝O̶̭͚͛̄͘͘n̵̙͍͇̓͜ë̵̙̱́͂̈ ̸͓̱̀́́p̶̳̩̣̟̀̋̽r̵̭̲͇̈̑o̴̟̥͑͝m̸͚̟̯̋̿̀̈́i̶͉͊̇s̷̝͖͇͝e̶͖̱̫͊́̀͂d̴̜̳̥̍̀͗̓ͅ ̶̡͉̙̌̅̓ͅM̵͕̰̑̈e̷̻̍̀ ̷͍̠͚͓͒a̸̟̟̳̤̐́ ̴̛̗̲̰ẇ̶̮̭̣ọ̸̅̓͒̕r̴̨̰̀ḷ̶̛̱̗̝͂̽͊d̶̟̞̬̄͆͛͘ ̸̜̜̍̋̒w̶̛̻͍̟̆̓͝ḭ̷̑͘t̵̲̄̈́h̴̦̊̒o̴̭͈̣͉̿̐̑̕ű̵̻̼̎t̴̻̠̝͉̾̄͛̚ ̸̫͔̈͗̇̔s̵̮̦̐ͅu̶̖͚̤͠͝c̵͇͉̙̟̊̀͝h̵̀ͅ ̵͔̹̲͌͊͘p̵̥̱̌ę̵̟͓̈́͜ṏ̸͓͓̩́́p̵̯͒̈́͝͝l̴͚̜͙̏̆̚e̸̳͔͑̀,̷̦͉̃̉͠͝ ̸̝̟̭̖̽̓̓͝A̶̛̭̤̯̋̈́́ ̵̞̠̗̌w̷͚̿ő̴̩́͒͐ṟ̸̀ľ̸̖̃̚͠d̸̳͔̹̐͜͠ ̷͙̱̈́̋̒f̷͙̟̃͝r̵͙̰̩̈̉̍e̶̹̱̬͐e̸̘͊̊ ̷̘̖̙̻̄̒͋ö̵͓́̈́̑̕f̶͔͓́͋̎ ̶͕̰̫̄H̴̺̱̒u̷̻̍̎m̵͖̟͒͂̀a̶̲͛̕n̸̨͔͎͌̐́͌s̷̤̓" [I have tried and failed People are consumed and controlled by greed and evil. All-For-One promised Me a world without such people, A world free of Humans] *She quickly closes the distance and kicks Vlad-King with Her knee, sending Him back straight to the wall. Nearly collapsing it*