Chapter 10: Start The Festival

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to The front of U.A. it was The official beginning of The U.A. Sports Festival and many media groups and sports fans flocked to the gates to finally see The First Years finally reveal their skills and quirks to The public and whole world. As this was being streamed live to multiple countries

Present-Mic: "GATHER ROUND SPORTS FANS AND MASS MEDIA!! THIS YEAR, ALL YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS WILL LET THEIR YOUTH RUN FREE AND DUKE IN OUT IN THIS YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL!!" *Present-Mic opened the mega mics at the gates, causing everyone there to wince in pain but none the less rouse up the crowd's excitement* "THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL IS SHORTLY STARTING!? EVERY BODY, ARE YOU READY!?!?"

-When the gates opened for The masses to enter into The stadium, Everyone reeled back at The amount of security and preparations The school made, Heroes, Heavily Armoured Police, and state of the art technology all protecting the gates

Katherine: (The same female reporter Gojo flirted with back at Chapter 4) "U.A. have really up their security this year!!" *She said to Herself a bit taken aback and astonished* "But this security will take Us forever to get in!" *She wallowed in despair*

Elspeth: "It's because They're being extremely rigorous after the villain attack of course. Lot's of people are voicing out their concerns and thoughts leading up to this event!" *Another reporter chimed in*

Katherine: "... Awesome! Controversy equals rating!! And this year, everyone will be watching The Highlight of U.A. 'Class 1-A' Hurry! We'll be the first to get the scope and interview The survivors of The Villain Raid!"

Elspeth: "You say everyone's going to be focused on 1-A, but I know for a fact Katherine. The only person You'll be watching is a... Certain Blind-Folded student?" *Another reporter which happens to be Her friend slings Her arm around Katherine's shoulder as They passed through the Gate and it's sensors*

Katherine: "Wh-What are You talking about Elspeth?! I'm a aspiring Reporter!! I've got to write down everything that happens in this event!" *She stutters on Her own words which makes Her friend laugh*

Elspeth: "Really now? So Viktor Nikivorof. didn't sweep You off Your feet when You met Him at this very same gate?! The way His arms gently wrapped around Your waist didn't make Your heart flutter?!" *She swooned as She remembered what Viktor did to Katherine when The gates closed*

(I'll recap, Viktor Nikivorof is Gojo's stage name when He does modelling for Men's cover and magazines with Midnight)

-While Elspeth reminisced of that memory, Katherine could only fume and grew red

Katherine: "Mind out of the gutter!! Plus, He's just a kid..." *She muttered the last words quietly*

Elspeth: "So what? He's just a year younger than You, You were absolutely bursting with all sorts of feelings when You learned this fact. And again, Your still in a student who happened to pick up a Reporting Side-Job. No major news outlets going to take Your story without credibility... ... Plus... What are all of These drawings of Him then?" *She brought out a drawing book Katherine all to well knew Who that book belonged too* "This surprisingly accurate and realistic drawing of Viktor... Kinda makes Me worried for Your well-being honestly..." *Katherine immediately grabbed Her drawing book back and kept on to*