Chapter 22: Test Results and Shopping

-Book plug-In, If Your interested in Jujutsu Kaisen, then You can check out My other book 'Akai Noroi - JJK' You can either search for it just check out My account for it. It's a really good Book if I say so Myself since I'm the one who wrote it*Smug Laugh*

_________________________________

Mina: "Tell Us all about Your fun and exciting stories at The Forest Lodge!" *She cried into Her desk along with The other 1-A students that failed Their Physical Exams against Their teachers*

Midoriya: "C-c'mon guys, Don't wallow Now! Who knows. It could be one of Aizawa-Sensei's ruse again!" *He tried to cheer up His peers but Kaminari wasn't listen to one of Midoriya's protagonist speeches and walks up to Him*

Kaminari: "Don't You understand Broccoli Boy, We F . A . I . L . E . D that practical test. That means We won't be J . O . I . N . I . N . G that Lodge!!" *He poked Midoriya's eye*

Sero: "Midoriya is right! Who knows, Maybe this is just one of Aizawa-Sensei's bluffs once again... but I have to admit... ME FAILING THAT PRACTICAL BASICALLY PLUMMETED MY CHANCES OF JOINING AS WELL!!!" *He cried, joining in on The failed student's self-pity group hug since He technically passed but since He was out cold for the majority of it with Mineta being the one to literally carry Him. Sero's going the Failures*

-As the group of Five continue to wallow in Their sadness and failure as Heroes, Aizawa kicks the door down and relishes in seeing The Heart Broken faces plastered on His student's faces

Aizawa: "When the bell rings, All of You get to seats 5 minutes before the bell rings!" *He goes right to His desk and stares at the entire class*

Iida: "Told You guys!"

Aizawa: "Shut it Four-eyes..." *He puts His gaze onto The failed students* "Now regarding The ones Who failed the Practical portion of The Mid-Terms... ..." *Like usual, He purposely stopped midway to build up unnecessary tension between His students*

Dunce Group: 'Here it comes!!' *Sato, Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero all thought waiting for Aizawa to berate and degrade Them*

Aizawa: "Everyone's Going to The Forest Lodge!"

_________________________________