Chapter 20: Aftermath

_________________________________

"It was just another normal simple night out in Hosu-City, when tragedy struct!" *A T.V. News Channel showed the aftermath of Ramiel's attack* "We still can't confirm what even attacked Hosu City! Gathering the videos We get from news choppers. It was a floating sentient cube that brought devastation in it's wake!! If not for the efforts of Keiko confronting the Monsters and Erina defending the city from further destruction. More cities could have possibly been eaten whole in fire"

-Channel Switch-

"ARE WE TRULY SAFE?!?! HOW DO WE KNOW THERE AREN'T  ANYMORE OF THESE MONSTERS ROAMING THE EARTH?! HOW LONG TILL THE NEXT ONE WILL AWAKEN, AND DOES THIS MEAN THE END OF THE WORLD!?!?"

-Channel Switch-

"WHERE WAS ALL-MIGHT?!?! WITH A THREAT THIS BIG, WHERE THE HELL WAS HE?!?! MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY DIDN'T OTHER HEROES HELP KEIKO IN BRINGING THAT THING DOWN!!!"

-Channel Switch-

"The government has stated that all of Hosu will take a total of 50 or more years to rebuild Hosu back to a habitable state, no doubt burying Japan in debt if They ever try to tackle this reconstruction project, leaving Any survivors of Hosu City to be without homes and loved ones"

-Channel Switch-

"Countries around the World are sending Help and relief goods to the victims of this horrible catastrophe. They are also sending funds and agents to initiate the single most largest investigation on The whereabouts of this Cube Menace"

-Channel Switch-

"Information regarding Keiko's recovery is still unknown, She has been in ER for the last 12 hours. Doctors and experts on the matter say it was Miracle Her skin hasn't fallen off Her bones"

-T.V. Closes-

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to The Todoroki Household, Shoto had just turned off the T.V. after finding that every news channel had Their attention towards Hosu City and the horrific events it had just witnessed merely yesterday

Todoroki: "This is going to scar so many people" *He leaned onto the couch, spreading His arms out on the couch. His gaze fixated on the ceiling* "How will The Hero Media take this event..."

-U.A. has issued a complete withdrawal of all The students The day after The Hosu incident, luckily no student was killed in that horrific event. With the School giving Everyone 3 days to recover

Todoroki: "Gojo though..." *His mind recalled the events that unfolded inside The Hosu Panic Bunker, Gojo's voice of desperation and sadness still echoing through His ears*

_________________________________
Flashback Time
_________________________________

-Camera now cuts to Inside The Bunker, every one that were awake watched the screen with waited breathe. Gojo and Maki were the ones watching the closest since They were interning for Keiko and They obviously deeply cared for Her

Gojo: "KEIKO!!!!" *Gojo cried as He dropped to His knees watching, Maki trying to get Him back up*

Todoroki: 'I have never seen such emotions come from Gojo... That was the first time... I saw Him vulnerable... Scared... And in a way... ... Weak...' *He recalled the events in great detail* 'What the hell I am saying, of course He would be this emotional. They're siblings after all'