Chapter 12: Hammer & Anvil

_________________________________

Bakugo: "YOU'RE DEAD GHOST-FUCKER!!!" *His voice echoed through the tunnel, diverting Gojo and Midoriya's attention to the finish line as Todokir and Bakugo finally cross*

Present-Mic: "AND THE 3RD PLACE WINNER!!... SHOTO TODOROKI!!! 4TH PLACE GOES TO KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!" *The crowd cheered at this unexpected and exciting Front runners of the races*

Bakugo: "Again..." *He clenched His teeth hard, Both His arms trembling from over usage of His explosions* 'Been beaten by that fucking Joestar and Useless Deku... Now THAT 2-FACE HAS BEATEN ME AS WEL!!!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!' *He arms were callused and damaged from His over usage. The skin of His palms burned off during the final stretch of The course*

Present-Mic: "Okay Sports-Fans! More and more students are coming in by the droves! We'll be having Our schedule break for both Our students and You watchers!! We be back in 10 minutes!!"

Uraraka: "Deku!... You were amazing!!!" *She stumbled over to The green mop, all tired and sweaty with a shocked and distraught Iida following behind* "Congrats on Making it too second place! But damn that stings!!"

Iida: "To think that I'd place this low in The brackets with a Speed quirk such as mine..."

Midoriya: "N-no, I-i was j-just lucky I g-guess!" *Being new to having actual friends and receiving any form of complimenting, This was foreign to Him so He hid behind His arms* 'I was only lucky that all!! I used what ever was available to Me. Amazing is not Me, incredibly lucky now that's Me!'

Gojo: "C'mon, not even saying Good Job for Me!! I won first place!!" *He got up from His throne and approached His class*

Iida: "Don't take this the wrong way but... We all just expected You to win first place. With Your skill and Quirk, We just half-guessed You'd reach the end before any of Us!!" *The others nod to Iida as Gojo sulks into the ground*

Gojo: "But still... I won..." *He deflated to the ground*

Tsuyu: "You did a Good Job Gojo, even if You basically had a walk in the park!" *She complimented Gojo. Tsuyu placed 13th in the rank so it wasn't all bad*

Gojo: "Thanks bestie, You did great too!!" *They both high-fived*

-Little by little, The students started to slowly pass through the Finish Line, Gojo admittedly felt a little disappointed, He wasn't seeing anyone of the students that declared war on His classroom. Well, It wasn't all gloomy, Shinso managed to make it along with a Support Course Girl, but it was mainly 1-A and 1-B that passed

Yaoyarozu: "I can't believe it!! I made it!!" *She reached the Finish Line with Her PE shirt opened up to use Her quirk* "My back felt heavier earlier back at The mines fields, The heavy weight suddenly disappeared!!" *She buttoned up Her shirt after reaching the finish line as Tsuyu and Gojo approach Her*