Chapter 24: Conflict at The Doorsteps

*Small spoiler warning for the next few chapters since I'll be using some Manga Panels directly from Gojo and Toji's fight in the Manga. So for those Who've watched The JJK Anime, You've been warned*

_________________________________

-Camera cuts to 1-A training. It is now the third day of Their Thirty Day long Forest Lodge training and Summer Retreat. Their training for today wasn't as brutal as what They had endured yesterday due to a night time activity The Wild, Wild PussyCats initially planned but ultimately cancelled due to Gojo's potent bloodlust so a new activity was substituted

Aizawa: "C'mon You failed abortion, Put More power into that!!" *He watched as Tiger bodied and threw Midoriya everywhere, Midoriya is undergoing training to better get His fighting style without using His quirk* "You've been getting way too comfortable using Your Stockpile quirk for everything You do, This training aims to force You to fight an opponent without Your quirk's assistance, If I see just a hint of a spark come out of Your body. I'll be the one to break Your bones for old time's sake"

Midoriya: "Y-yes Aizawa-Sensei!! -OOF!!" *While Midoriya had a small lapse for responding to Aizawa, Tiger saw Midoriya's defenses wide open for any attack*

Tiger: "Stay focused Midoriya!!" *Tiger swooped in and sucker punched Him straight to the cheek, knocking back to the ground*

Midoriya: "Ouch!" *He got back up and needed to sit down to rest* "... Aizawa-Sensei, f this isn't too" *He asked as He noticed it's been rather quiet without Gojo's flexing and bickering with Aizawa-Sensei* "Is He okay?"

Aizawa: "His over at the Infirmary getting some rest. Something came over Him, now stop worrying about Him and get going!" *He blew a whistle urging Midoriya to move, After being satisfied by what He's seen, He moves onto His other pupils, First being Sero. Who's currently lifting a medium sized boulder off the ground using a tree and His tape* "Sero, What You've done yesterday was good. You were able to keep on producing Yards upon yards of Tape but a single pull from My hands were able to snap it off, Improve on Increasing Your tape's durability and strength" *He moves onto the next, Kirishima letting Ojiro beat Him up like a punching bag* "Kirishima, Keep Your Hardening quirk up. Ojiro, Don't let up and don't let Him breathe. This way, Both Your quirks can benefit" *And onto the next one being Uraraka, Aoyama, and Kaminari* "Uraraka, Aoyama, Kaminari. You three seem to waste Your energy more and more You use Your quirks. I want You Uraraka to gradually lift more and more rocks overtime, Get Your fragile stomach to get used to The overuse, Aoyama You've never lasted more than 10 seconds continually using Your quirk, keep up on the specific Diet I chose for You. Train Your core and stomach more, Your quirk is linked to that!" *He then turns to the other side* "Kaminari, You always go retarded after using Your quirk. Never go full retard"

-After more than a few hours of Aizawa critiquing His entire class. Gojo walked out of The Forest Lodge with a more annoyed face, His face looks like it wants to kill someone but Hey! at least He wasn't bound to The Wheelchair. Vlad-King always followed Him as They both wanted to talk to Aizawa

Aizawa: "Gojo... Assuming from Your happy face, I can assume Your feeling better?"

Gojo: "No, I assure You it's not!" *He kept His gaze up to the sky, seeing The electricity, Flames, and Explosion erupt in the air. A sign everyone's training well and hard*

Aizawa: "Well, I don't know if this is good news for You but it certainly is for Your classmates. I've lessened Their training for today, I've got to keep Them in peek performance and energy incase The League actually attack now" *He looked into His clipboard, seeing all the crossed out names of His students* "I haven't checked in on how Tokoyami, Sato, and Momo been handling Their training regiment, I better hope You don't use this Marks as a excuse, It won't fly with Me"