Chapter 8: After The Storm

_________________________________

-Camera pans to a black empty void, it was oddly cold and eerie, There Gojo lied asleep. His body not showing an damage, Gojo was calm... That was until His consciousness came back and violently woke Him up from His peaceful slumber

Gojo: "... What... What is this..." *He had stood up from His position and look around His pitch black surroundings but one thought still clinged to His mind* 'That Nomu... Was a child...'

-What exactly happened to Gojo when He accidentally went into The Nomu's mind, Memories flooded into Gojo's mind. Memories of a young child. Memories of a warm home, Memories of a happy child, Memories of two loving parents,Memories of Great friends.

-But when the day He got His quirk 'Regeneration' Every memory after that day turned dark and corrupted. Pain and torment in all of these memories. Until it just stopped, Like this Child who Gojo could only presume was tormented and mutated into The Nomu stopped thinking, Became Mindless, A monster.

Gojo: 'W-what are all of these M-memories!!' *Gojo and tripped and writhed on the floor* 'Where Am I!!' *The memories continued to flood into Gojo while He still writhed on the floor in pain, But The pain stop when a thought crossed His mind*

Gojo: "THE USJ!! MINETA, TSUYU!!!" *He had sprang back up but He instantly remembered that He was still in this black void* "Shit, where Am I" *Left with nothing to do. Gojo stood up and decided to walk around for a bit, After walking around aimlessly. He stumbles upon a door in the middle of this void* "What's this?" *As he got closer to the door. He could hear a child laughing come from behind the door* "Another person ?!" *Without hesitation, He slowly opened the door into a room illuminated by a golden light which was not blinding to a stretch* "A child's bedroom... No..."

-Room resembled a child's room, a shuffled bed, toys on the floor, a pile of clothes, Drawings of Heroes taped on the walls.

Gojo: "So this is what it feels to be awake and unconscious at the same time"

"Thank You..."

-Gojo quickly turned to face The door and see whoever Talked and saw The Very same Nomu on The USJ standing there in front of The door frame. Staring Him down

Nomu: "Thank You..." *He spoke without moving it's beak, Yet the weirdest part was the fact that The Nomu's voice was a child's* "Thank You for Freeing Me"

Gojo: "... ... I'm sorry... For the life You endured, sorry for the Lives of Your family..."

-The Nomu laughed a little as He approached Gojo, His body slowly shrinking and shrinking, His whole body shifting and transforming to a body that resembles that of a 4 year old child. He was wearing pajamas, holding onto a stuffed teddy bear

Ghost Child: "Thank You... For saving Me..." *He started to tear up a little* "How long I have wished for a Hero to save Me, I have prayed for All-Night or anyone to come and end My torment... But no One came to save Me, and for 5 years... I've been subject to Their torture and experiments" *The Boy slowly started to cry little by little, Gojo crouched down to The kid's level and Enveloped Him in a warm hug. This made the Ghost Child sob and cry as He hugged Gojo back*

-Gojo said nothing as He let the child cry out all of The sadness, pain, and anguish He had endured for 5 years

Ghost Child: "I-i want to s-see My family a-again!" *He paused in-between words as He ran out of breathe* "T-the last time I s-saw them. I-i yelled at them! I s-said that I n-never... Never loved Them again!!" *He cried into Gojo more as His memories flooded back to Him like an open vault* "I-i j-just want to hug them a-and say that I l-love them w-with all of My h-heart! They p-probably hated Me a-after!!"