Chatper 34: Drugs and Actors

_________________________________

Keiko: 'It's nice to finally go back out in the field, That hospital bed was the absolute worst' *Camera cuts to Keiko, sitting at a Park bench, sipping some Coffee. Intelligence said that a Van filled with drugs was passing by this area and She needed to bust Them before They could harm others* 'I've scanned the entire area... ... Wait' *She finally spots a van pass by, With Her psychic power She immediately scanned the insides of the van and found multiple crates of Quirk Boosting Drugs*

-Keiko stood up and sent a quick Psychic Wave to topple the Van. She then started to levitate the van and suspended it Midair

Keiko: "Whoever is inside, Put Your hands in the air and quietly cooperate with Me or there will be trouble" *Her voice boomed across the area as She shook the van very violently before setting it back down, A crowd quickly forming around Keiko*

-As The van finally touched ground, The villains inside quickly stepped out. Oddly enough, These villains all had matching Bird Beak mask, Like the ones You find in Plague-Doctors from Pre-Quirk Era Civilization

Villain: "Fuckin' Bitch!!" *He injected several more and His power fattened up* "Eat shit Instead!!" *He teleported right in front of Keiko, a ball of energy forming in His hand*

Keiko: '... ... Weak...' *Keiko did nothing to dodge the energy blast The drug-pusher let out, He quickly found out that it had little to no effect on Her* "Weak"

Villain: "W-wait, W-what's Happening!" *He started to hear a slight ringing inside His head but slowly became louder and louder* "W-what!! STOP IT PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!!!"

Keiko: "Even with three doses, that Attack did nothing to Me, Was Your quirk that weak?" *The man's mind shattered as He collapsed to the ground, foam rapidly covering His mouth* "Now! any of You want to experience the same thing or will You all now comply?"

Civilian: "Sheesh, That's the Number Two Hero for You" *The people standing by, watching the entire thing happened. cheered and shuddered at what had possibly happened to the mind broken Drug-User*

Hawks: "Eh? Keiko!! Your finally back at The zone!"

Keiko: "... ... ... Hawks Wassup" *She greeted The hero flying above Her and gave Him a peace sign*

Hawks: "Following the van, I also had eyes on this drug trade and decided to intervene but guess You beat Me right to it!" *He stands besides Keiko as the police arrived and detained Drug-Dealers and the bird beak mask They all had* "Hey Keiko, reckon This beak mask fits My style?" *He pressed the beak against His face and imitated Bird noises and flapping His arms like wings, but that's when He accidentally stepped on one of The Quirk-Enhancing drugs* "Hmmm, These drugs... This stuff's been tearing up Our neighboring countries. These things are being made and sold like crazy"

Keiko: "Exactly why I'm on this case, My intelligence has gathered up some info that Whoever has been making These drugs had Their base of operations ratted out and have POSSIBLY moved Their facility here in Our country. I plan on stopping These no good low lives as quickly as possible" *She activated Her quirk and started to slowly rise from the ground. She flies off, The civilians cheering Her on as Her figure disappears, unbeknownst to Them, A person was watching through a window. He had a beak mask as well*

"Boss... ... We got trouble, One of Our Vans has been busted. It's the Psychic Hero!!" *He spoke through the phone as The person on the other side quickly hanged up after*

_________________________________

-Camera now cuts to Gojo and His classmates, They all fortunately passed The exams and took a well deserved breather after the whole battle royale but the speakers inside the room blared out as Mera's voice came through, along with some TVs popping out of the walls. The students all stood up and gathered around The TVs while Gojo stayed seated as He couldn't really watch the TV now, Him being practically blind now