Chapter 14: Strength in Battle (P. 1)

_________________________________

-Camera sets upon the stadium of U.A. the recreational activities have ended and everyone were waiting eagerly for The famous 1v1 battle U.A.'s sports festival is known for. Underaged children beating each other half senseless to death never gets old

Kirishima: "OH MAN!! the tournament is about to start!!! We'll get the chance to stand on the stage We always watched on T.V.!!" *He jumped around with a few other competitors, The 1v1 tournament was starting to energize the boys of 1-A*

Mina: "Wait, it was a tournament last year Too??"

Sero: "The system changes a bit every year but The 1v1 tournaments always happen, it's a guarantee!"

Nemuri: "All right competitors! Gather round!! We'll be determining Who We fight in the tournament with This Lottery Box" *She Shakes a box in Her hands with the word 'Lot' urging the students to come forward and take a piece of paper* "Once the matchups are decided, We'll be waiting for Cementoss to finish constructing The Stadium on to which You all will be fighting for Top 1!! It is up to You to get some rest or prepare some plans to fight Your opponents. So, Starting from the team that placed First, Let's determine the order..." *She notices Ojiro raising His hand from the crowd of students below* "Yes Ojiro?"

Ojiro: "Yes, Excuse Me for interruption but... I'm... Sitting this one out"

_________________________________

-Every one there looked at Him like He was crazy out if His mind, Why would He throw away a chance like this. We'll just wait and see His reasoning

Gojo: "Hmm..." 'I guess Shinso got to Him... already marking His spot out! Let's pray You won't be stopped by Whoever Your fighting' *He got out of His thoughts and listened to Ojiro*

Ojiro: "I know, I know it's My big chance. and I know it's stupid to throw it away... But this is the place Everyone clashed with Their full power. It wouldn't feel right Standing among You without even understanding how I got here... I just can't do it!"

-His classmates come and try to reason Him to stay and fight but He stands firm on what He said. It was something about His pride, not later than 6 seconds, another students from 1-B Nirengeki also pulls out from The fight. Claiming to be in the same situation as Ojiro

Kirishima: "Man... YOU GUYS ARE SO MANLY!!"

Present-Mic: "Well... This is very unusual... Highly unusual"

Aizawa: "It all hangs in the decision of The referee. What will Midnight decide on..."

_________________________________