Chapter 23: Incoming Conflict

_________________________________

-Camera a starts off with Aizawa inside the car with Mandalay, Pixie Bob and Kota. It was just merely minutes ago that Pixie Bob sent The entire class down The cliff, Forcing Them track back to The Forest Lodge lest They want to stay stuck in the forest

Mandalay: "Looks like You've grown attached to this year's batch huh?"

Aizawa: "Don't get Me wrong, I see potential in all of Them... Even the grapist, but If I see one of Them fall behind or fail to meet My expectations then They are out of My class, Enroll into a Community college for all I care, The real challenge starts In the later Years"

Pixie Bob: "You sure They haven't faced those hurdles a bit earlier than expected? They've fought Villains in USJ and some of Your students survived Hosu. Don't You think They've proven Themselves enough already?"

Aizawa: "They have proven Themselves alright. But what I'm concerned is, I'm not doing a great job in preserving Their own lives... Gojo... Midoriya, does two bumbling idiots have been in the hospital more than even I was in My whole career"

Mandalay: "Look Eraser-Head, I know that day traumatized You greatly but-"

Aizawa: "Senseless Sacrifice is considered Suicide to Me!" *He raised His voice accidentally* *Clears Throat* "Apologies, I can't bear to see People recklessly sacrificing Their lives to achieve an easy goal!... Do You know how many nights I have struggled to sleep through after hearing of The Hosu Incident?! Iida, Todoroki, Gojo, Midoriya!!!" *Clears Throat again* "... ... I've already lost a friend, I became a teacher to stop These young heroes in training from throwing away Their own lives for the sake of Saving others. I looked to education to teach These suicidal children to preserve and save Their own lives but so far, Their minds are so glued trying to replicate what The heroes on screen are doing" *He leans into His seat* "The Warren, Rat-King, Crimson Riot, Lord of Cards, Guts, The Mad Hatter, The duo Full Metal and Alchemist, and do I have to mention Roy Mustang!!" *He listed a few renowned Heroes of old* "Each and everyone of Them were great Heroes that threw Their lives away to save Others. These deaths influenced The younger generation to seeking These types of death... ... I aim to stop These mentalities all together" *The three of Them and even the driver stayed silent. They know Aizawa was strict and grumpy but this side to Him was very new to Pixie Bob and Mandalay*

*Sniff* "That was so touching!" *He blew into a napkin* "I didn't know You cared this much about Us! About Me!!"

Aizawa: "For fuck's sakes Gojo, Aren't You supposed to be with the rest of The class!"

Gojo: "But what You just said was..." *Sniff* "Extra Touching!" *The driver gave Him another piece of napkin despite being shocked by His sudden appearance*

Aizawa: "Stop the car..." *The car takes an abrupt stop, He uses His scarf and drags Gojo outside, walking towards The edge of the cliff. Gojo obviously knew what His sensei was doing*

Gojo: "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I'M FAMOUS?? I'LL CANCEL YOU IN TWITTER!!!" *He tried to break free from Aizawa's scarf*

Aizawa: "Yeah good luck with That!" *He unwraps Gojo and kicks Him down the cliff into the trees and ground below* "Just because You're My favorite student, doesn't mean I will give You a pass in everything" *He shouted down as Gojo fell*

Gojo: *GASP* "YOU JUST ADMITTED IT!!! I AM YOUR FAVORITE!!!" *He screamed as He fell*

-Aizawa waited for a Thud to occur before being satisfied, When Gojo slammed down to The earth, The satisfying thud sounded and Aizawa walked back to the car with a Evil grin on His face