Chapter 5

"Come here im going to teach you a bit of control!" He says to me.

"No first you need to tell me whats going on! Like who bit me?" I ask him.

"I dont know." He shrugs his shoulders.

"How could you not know! You are a warewolf too!" I state the obvious.

"Yeah well i didnt get bitten!" He grins.

"Who is the leader thing?" I ask him in a harsh tone.

"I. Dont. Know" he says with a pause between each word. I turn to walk away but he grabs me by my wrist. "But i am trying to find out" he sighs. I turn around and smile.

"Let me guess. You cant find him without its 'packs' help?" I smile at the thought of him needing me and scott.

"Yes now are you ready to train? I dont want you killing anyone during the full moon!" He sighs.

"Okay" i say and grab his hand. He rolls his eyes and pulls me along behind him. We go into his house and we train for about 20 minutes before he hears something. He grabs me by the hand and pulls me into another room. He puts his hand over my mouth and puts a silencing finger over his.

I lick his hand and he removes it from my mouth. He wipes it on my shirt and i start to laugh but stop when the door gets busted open. I jump at the loud noise. Then i hear a man telling a bad joke about Derek being a dog. I look around the corner of the door and i see 2 men and 1 woman and they are holding guns. I panic and look over at Derek who doesnt look one bit surprised. Then the woman starts talking and i can hear Dereks heart beating faster and his breathing is getting heavier. The woman says something about cutting someone in half and that breaks Derek.

The girl that she was talking about must have been related to him. Then i remember he had 2 sisters and one of them was found dead a couple of weeks ago. I get pissed at the thought of it but before i know it Derek is telling me to stay put and he is attacking the 2 men. I look around the corner of the door but i can nolonger see him. Then i hear him yell out in pain. Then i cant keep still anymore. They are hurting him and im doing nothing about it. So i do the only thing i can do.

I go around to the room they are in but then i see my reflection in the window. I have pointed teeth and claws are replaced my nails. My eyes are glowing an orangey brown colour. I look terrifying. This ought to scare the woman. I creel up behind her and she hurts Derek again. The crazy bitch is lauging at the fact that he is in pain.

Then Derek sees me standing behind her and he shakes his head. I think she notices too because she turns around and out of reflex i punch her in the jaw.

"Run!" I scream at Derek and he gets up and runs. As i watch him leave the woman grabs a gun and shoots me a bunch of times in the chest and stomach. I kick her in the face and i get out as quickly as i can. Im running for about 5 minutes before my legs give in and i collapse and i roll down a hill.
I try to get up but i cant. Im in too much pain and my vision is getting blurry. I start couching and then i vomit up a red substance. I tumble over and the last thing i see is a blurry figure coming towards me.

Something hits me in the face and i wake up. Im in excruciating pain and roll over and i fall off of something and hit the ground. I start couching at the impact.

"Quick get her up on the table!" I hear a blurred voice say.

"Stiles get the vlow torch!" I hear another say. Stiles? My brother is here.
I try to say his name but i cant speak.

"Maddy! Maddy your gonna have to stay awak!" I hear someone else say. I nod and stick my claws into my hand.

"This is too much for me im gonna pass out!" I assume its Stiles talking. He was never really good with fire or stuff like that. Fire? What do they need a blow torch-

The burning sensation goes all over my stomach and i can hear my own scream echoing in my ears. I feel my hand hit something and a bang. I struggle to get up. Someone must be holding me down.  I blink and my vision starts to come back. I blink again and again. I hit Scott and he is scrambling back to his feet and holding my hands down. Stiles is holding my feet down but he has his eyes shut tight. I scream again as the burning touches my skin again. I look and see Derek burning my skin with a blowtorch.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" I cry.

"Almost finnished!" Derek yells.

"Fuck you! Stop! Stop!" I scream at him.

"Its wolfsbane! If i stop you die!" Scott says to me. I let out another scream and i try to scatch Scott with my claws. I fail miserably and end up stabing my own hands over and over. Then i pass out again. I wake up and the burning has stopped. Someone is holding my hand? I open my eyes and relise... Im not waring a shirt.

"Wheres my shirt?" I ask but my voice comes out as a croak. I feel funny and dizzy so is it any wonder why it comes out like that. I hear a light chuckle.

"You've been shot repeatedly by wolfsbane bullets, burned, you passed out twice and your only concern is 'wheres my shirt'" the person holding my hand says.

"Yeah where is it!" I ask.

"It was covered in blood and holes so Stiles trashed it." Says the person holding my hand.

"Well then give my yours" i laugh weakly.

"Okay here. Sit up!" The person holding my hand pulls me up slowley and i blink a couple of times to try get my vision back to normal. I see a half blurred man with black hair and a short beard.

"Who are you? I know to well that Scott and Stiles cant grow a beard" i say as the man puts his shirt over my head.

"I'm Derek! Remember? You saved me!" He laughs. Flashbacks from earlier enter my mind.

"Oh yeah! Your really pretty!" I say

"So are you" he says and he picks me up.

"No no stop it" i lightly tap his shoulder.
He laughs and i feel a strong wind hit me. Then i get lifed a bit higher and i hear a door open. A strap gets put around me and i laugh. I dont know what im laughing at exactly but i laugh. 
I hear the door shut and another one open and shut. We start moving and i let out a little sarcastic scream and Derek laughs.

"You okay there?" He asks.

"I like you! Your a pretty boy!" I tell him. My conscious is screaming at me telling me to knock out of it but i cant. All i seem to do is laugh.

"Your a very pretty girl Maddy" he says and chuckles.

"Do you like me too? I liked you in firsts grade!" I tell him and i can feel myself dieing inside.

"Yes i like you very much Maddy!" He says.

"Yey now we can get married!" I laugh.

"Yeah but first you need sleep! We're almost back at your house now!" He tells me.

"Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" i says and i can hear him laughing. "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek" i continue.

"You have a cool name. Stiles has a nerdy name!" I laugh. "My dad named the poor bastard Mieczyslaw!" I laugh even more and i hear a door open, close and then my door opens and closes. I feel the cold wind on me.

"Is he home yet" Derek asks.

"No not yet. Thank god!" Stiles tells him.

"Mischief? Is that you?" I ask and laugh at myself.

"Yep Maddy its me. Your gonna go to sleep now!" Stiles tells me.

"Me and Derek are getting married!" I whisper and when i say married my voice gets squeaky.

"Yeah okay i better be invited!" My brother laughs. I feel a blanket get thrown over my head and i laugh more.

"Yes you will be and so will scotty!" I tell him.

"Goodnight Maddy" i hear 2 people say. And i drift off.