Chapter 19

I pull away and look at him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"You almost killed an alpha by yourself." He says and stares at Kali. She is lieing on the ground behind me unconscious.

"Want me to finnish the job" i laugh. He wraps his arms around me.

"Yes" he whispers in my ear. I look him dead in the eye and he nods. Wait is he being serious? I look over and see Deucalion standing on the ledge. He has a sinister smile on his face. I look back at Kali and she is still unconscious.

I pick her up by the throat and she wakes back up. She tries to fight me again but ibash her head against the wall. She kicks me in the face and i lose it. I start punching her repeatedly. I stop for a second and turn to look at Derek. He nods at me again. What am i doing! I see the blood on my hands from hitting this woman over and over. I drop her and take afew steps back.

I'm a monster

I rush over to here and put my ear against her chest. Thank god. Her heart still beating. I grab her hand and take some of her pain. She opens her eyes and i help her up.

"Im- i- im sorry! I- i dont know what came over me! i- i didnt mean to!" I stutter at loss for words. She looks up to Deucalion.

"Its okay kid. We all do crazy things when we're in love" she shrugs. For good measure i let her punch me even though none of my wounds are healed yet. I walk over to Derek and he swings his arm over my shoulder.

"Im proud of you!" He says to me.

"But i didnt kill her!" I look up at him.

"Exactly!" He smiles and he limps out to the car.

"Are you real? Is this real?" I ask him when we get in.

"Yeah. Its 100% real." He smiles weakly.

"I don't want to lose you again. I've been going crazy and you were only gone a few hours." I tell him and my eyes start to tear up. He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Take me back to my loft?" He asks.

"Okay" i smile.

When we get there i carry him half way up the stairs. Im hoping i dont wake up. I dont want this to be a dream. I open the door and i hear Peter crying and then glass breaking.

"Peter?" I call out.

"Not now Maddy!" He calls back.

"Peter" Derek whispers.

"Derek?" Peter rushes out of the kitchen to see Derek looking like shit and me... wounded but much better looking ;)
*mainy cuz im waring a hoodie and you cant see my wounds*

"Derek!" He smiles and wipes his eyes. He rushes over and helps me lift Derek into the living room.

"You need to heal!" Peter tells Derek.

"I cant" he groans.

"You have to or else the damage will become permanent and you'll end up in hospital!" Peter explains. Derek digs his claws into his thigh. I go over and hold his hand. I take as much pain away from him as possible.

For the first time ever i see a really good side of Peter. He was worried about his nephew and is taking care of him. Its cute really. Because i know after this that he will go back to being a sarcastic bastard that we all love but hate.

I watch as Dereks wounds start to heal and a weight is lifted off of my chest. I look down and count my fingers. Still only 10. Good! I hug Derek and he smiles. He's wounds are all healed. I lift up the side of my hoodie when no one is looking. I still have my wounds. I really dont care. My brothers best friends mother is a docter. If these become permanent i couldn't care less. I look up at them both and smile.