Chapter 15

I wake up in the morning and Derek isnt here. Im back in my own bed? What? I look down at my hands and count my fingers. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
Wait im not dreaming? I go to my bookcase and read the cover with no issuse. I check the mirror. My wounds arent covered and they are still here. I rush out into the hall and I see Issac Scott and Stiles and asleep against the wall outside my door.

"Guys?" I ask them. The open their eyes and they look at eachother.

"Hey Maddy" Issac says. He stands up and gives me a hug. I look at my brother and he looks down. I look at scott and he breaks eye contact with me. I pull away from the hug and look for any sign of Derek.

"Where is he?" I ask them.

"Where is who?" Scott asks.

"Derek! I was just with him. I fell asleep with him in his loft!" I tell them. They look at eachother and they exchange looks. Scott groans and looks at me.

"Maddy, Derek died. Remember?" He says. My heart breaks.

"No! No he isnt dead! I spent yesterday with him! He woke up and i took him back!" I tell them. "He's not dead! He isnt!" I yell.

"Whats going on?" My dad asks as he walks out of his room.

"Nothing dad!" Stiles says and waves him off.

"Maddy?" My dad asks. I cover my eyes and wave him off.

"Maddy are you feeling okay?" My brother asks.

"He-  i-  you-  scott-  we-  derek?" I cant even speak. Shit.

"Maddy breath" issac instructs. I take a deep breath and let out a cry.

"It just felt so real!" I tell them.

"Its okay!" Issac tells me.

"What? How is it okay? Your alpha is dead! Your friend is dead! And your old teacher is dead!" I say to the three of them.

"We know" the three musketeers say.

I nod and walk into my room. I grab my car keys and walk back out.

"Where are you going" Scott asks.

"To save Derek!" I say.

Scott grabs me by the wrist. "He is dead!" He tells me.

I growl at him. "Let me go!"

"Scott id do it! Scott!" My brother warns. I shake mg head and try to stop the shift.

"Maddy?" Issac asks.

"Help me!" I whimper. I cant control it. They all panic and look everywhere for anything. I let out a low growl. Issac rushes over to me. He grabs my head and places it where his heart is.

"What are you doing man?" My brother half yells at him.

"I dont know! I saw Derek doing it!" He squeaks.

"Derek is her anchor!" Stiles yells.

"Derek?" I whisper.

"What did she say? What did she say scott?" Stiles asks.

"Derek" Scott sighs. I close my eyes and imagine Dereks heartbeat and not Issacs. I imagine Dereks face not Issacs. I look up and Issac looks down at me.

"You okay now?" He asks me.

"I need to go." I say. Issac squeezes my hand and and walk out the door.

"What the fuck man. Do you have a crush on my sister?" Stiles yells.

"No she's kind of my best friend if you havent noticed!" Issac snaps back. I smile for a second and then hop into my car. I drive back to the abandoned mall for what seems like the second time. I see Dereks car and just like in my dream i tear up at the sight of it. I get out of my car and sprint to the place where Derek was.

When i see Deucalion and his pack there and they have Derek by the throat i go ballistic. Derek is kicking and clawing at a weird ass wolf that looks like it was cut in half and sewd back together. I howl at them.

"Look its the Omega! Ready for another ass beating!" The woman woth no shoes on asks.

"Put him down" i growl at the one holding him. Deucalion taps it on the shoulder with the back of his hand and it obliges. Derek is there gasping for breath.

"Maddy you shouldn't have come!" Derek whispers.

"Just count yourself lucky i did!" I wisper back.

The woman with no shoes on looks back at Deucalion as if she is asking permission. He nods at her and she cracks her knuckles. I growl at her and she laughs. She lunges at me and i grab her by the throat and throw her back to the ground. I grab one of her legs and jump on it. I hear a crack and she screams. I do the same with the other leg and she screams again. I pick her up  by the throat.

"Your not going to kill me!" She laughs.

"I killed a 16 year old boy. Whats the difference" i laugh. She looks into my eyes and gasps. I look into hers. "What?" I growl.

"Your eyes..." she gasps.i bash her head against the wall and make sure she is still breathing.

"Maddy look at me!" I hear Derek say. I turn to look at him and he has the same reaction.

"Peter made two?" Deucalion gasps.

"What?" I look at Derek and Deucalion.

"Scott is a true alpha. He never killed anyone! But what does that make you?" He asks.

Deucalion nods towards me and the big wolf that looks like it got cut in half lunges at me.

"She still hasnt healed from the battle last night! End her!" Deucalion yells.

"No!" Derek screams.

The big wolf grabs me by the throat the same way it had Derek. I dig my claws into its arm and pull it back to me. It roars and drops me. I rush over to Derek and throw him over my shoulders and run. I run as fast and i can but Deucalion is faster. I put Derek down and face Deucalion.

"Leave him alone!" I roar at the man.

"I cant do that." He sighs.

"Well to get to him your going to have to get through me!" I say and stand up tall.

"Easy!" Deucalion laughs. The big guy is gone now but twins are here now. Fuck sake.

"Alpha!" I yell and lunge at Deucalion. He jumps over me but i quickly recover and grab him by the ankles. I throw him across the mall. One of the twins comes up and grabs me by the throat.

I kick him and scream "Beta!" The twin is rendered unconscious but Deucalion is back and he digs his claws into my back. I kick off him and roar at him. He nods and walks away. I look at Derek and then the last remaining twin. I walk up and grab him by the throat and whisper in his ear. "Omega!" and i throw him down the stairs. I walk over to Derek and offer my hand. He takes it and smiles.

"Your an alpha?" He says and points to my eyes. I blink and blink again. I shake my head and open them. "Wait how are they blue again?"

"I dont know what your talking about." I tell him. We walk back to my car and i give him a hug.

"My place?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He agrees. I take out my phone and send Peter a quick text.

Derek alive. Taking back to my place!

When we get back to my house i help him out and throw his arm over my shoulder. I ring the doorbell and Scott answers. He stares as if seeing a ghost.

"Stiles Issac!" He calls without looking away from Derek.