Chapter 27

"How does it make you feel?" She asks me.

"Terrible. Im under so much pressure. I try to build up some sort of... foundation? I try my hardest but it always crumbles down just as im about to have it all okay again. I made a friend when i was away for a while i was away with my best friend and he moved here. To beakon hills. He is a completely different person than he was when i last saw him. Now dont get me wrong i loved seeing him again. It was so amazing. I speant the entire day with him when he came here but he was so diiferent. I dont know how to explain it. Like he was a great kid when i last saw him but like... he changed!" I explain.

"Now is this a special friend?" She questions.

"Him and my best friend are kinda... like a pack to me. You know? Like the wolf thing! Like im the oldest i take care of the two of them so im like the alpha? You could say and they are like my little bitches!" I make a joke. She laughs.

"I see! How are you and your Fiancé getting on? Last time we spoke he was away!" She says.

"Oh yeah. He is still away. He is amazing! We have been together for over 2 years and i just love him alot." I smile and praise my fiancé.

"Do you ever get the feeling he might be seeing anyone else?" She asks.

"No. He is good looking a d all but he has a shit personality to everyone unless you get to know him. He kinda always has this... angry type of thing going on. And plus i would be able to tell if he was!" I laugh.

"You seem to be laughing alot?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Laughter makes me feel comfortable. I already told you about my I.E.D so you already know about my anger but i often use comedy as a defense mechanism like the way my brother uses sarcasm!" I explain. She checks her watch.

"Now your bestfriend. Issac? Whats it like with him?" She asks.

"Yeah we got an apartment together there last month. Finally! I was glad we did. He is great to live with. Its never lonely unless he is in school but its great. He is like my little brother you know?"

"Sounds great! Well that is all we have time for today. I will text you details for out next visit!" She smiles.

"Thanks!" I stand up and walk out. Issac is waiting outside.

"Like your little brother?" He smiles down at me.

"Yes! Just as annoying as one too!" I laugh and shove him in the shoulder. He throws his arm over my shoulder and kicks his leg up and kicks my lower back. We both laugh and we walk back to our apartment. When we get in issac goes to the refrigerator and takes out a can of pepsi and redbull. He throws the redbull at me and i catch it.

"Stop throwing them!" I laugh.

"You catch them every time so it doesnt matter!" He laughs.

"It does matter! When you throw it it gets all fizzy uppy and when i open it its like a fucking volcano!" I screech. He laughs and theres a knock at the door. We both stay quiet and stare at the door. I look back at him and i nod my head. He walks into his room and grabs a baseball bat. There is another knock. I poiny to my room and put a silencing finger over my mouth. He goes into my room and i walk over to the door. It knocks again. I quickly open it and look outside.

"Jesus! Calm down its only me!" Theo yells.

"Sorry" i laugh. "Alot of break ins in this building!"

"Theo!" Issac smiles and peeks his head around my door.

"Issac!" He laughs. We order a pizza and they talk about highschool. Issac isnt going to highschool anymore. He got a job so thats cool.

"Anyways im going to head to bed. I gotta get up early in the morning!" I explain. "Issac if Theo is staying the night lick the door before bed and if he isnt lock the door when he leaves!" I tell him. I go to my room and text Derek.

Hey babe. Im going to sleep. Ill talk to you tommorrow! Love you lots xoxo

Okay baby! Ill talk to you tommorrow! Sleep well love xoxo

He is so sweet! Im lucky to have him! I miss him alot though. I wish he was here. I have control during full moons now because ive learned to focus on him and its after getting to be way easier. I close my eyes and go to sleep. I wake up in the morning and go out to the kitchen. Theres a note on the refrigerator.

Morning bitch. If your reading this you slept in! Theo went home last night i locked the door dont worry. I went to work so i will be back later on! Have a fun time alone!
P.s we need more cereal!

I laugh and throw the note in the drawer and i grab my purse and head to the store. I buy his ceral and head back home. I get bored and decide to go on a walk down the familiar path in the woods. Im no longer paranoid or scared that im going to get attacked by Erica, bitten by Peter, scared by Derek. I get half way and as usual i hear something. I use my eyes to scan the world around me. I take a breath in and i try to catch a scent.

I hear a twig break.

"Whos there?" I shout. No answer. I step back and then i catch a scent. A kind of metallic scent.

"Are you hurt? Do you need help? I can help if your hurt!" I yell out. Then i see them. They are dressed in black and wearing a metal black helmet that covers their faces. The kind of look like storm troopers from star wars. I have this sudden wash of fear come over me and my vision goes fuzzy. I shift to try and protect myself. The start to come closer and i panic. I turn and run. I run as fast as i possibly can. I get on all fours and run faster than i ever had before. I shift back as i reach civilisation. Thank god. I run over to some random person i see.

"Help i just- i cant- i need-" i stutter trying to look for the right words.

"Miss you need to calm down take a breath!" She tries to calm me.

"They were- and i was-" i am struggling to breath. Then last thing i remember i fall and hit my head.

I wake up in the hospital and Peter is standing there looking down at me.

"We had a mental breakdown did we?" He laughs. I sit up and flip him off.

"What am i even doing here?" I laugh.

"You had a panic attack and scared some random chick on the street then you passed out!" He smiles.

"Lovely" i roll my eyes and stand up. I grab my jeans off of the back of the chair and pull them uo over my legs. I take off the hospital gown and grab my shirt.

"Why were you so freaked out anyways?" Peter asks.

"I- i cant remember!" I pull my shirt over my head and look at him.

"I can remember for you!" Peter smiles and his claws replace his nails.

"Peter no!" I growl at him. I may not be able to remember but i remember that i dont want to remember. Peter ignores me and walks up to me. I kick him back and he hits the wall.

"You are obviously still scared! Im going to call Derek!" He says.

"No! Dont!" I yell. I grab his hand and dig his claws into my neck. Afew minutes later he gasps and pulls his hand away.

"What? What did you see?" I ask.

Peter stares at me."We need to get scott and his little friends."