Chapter 26

When we get to the shop i give Derek my credit card and let him run around the shop and buy whatever he wants. I pick up a bag of flaming hit cheetos and a can of redbull and put them up at the till. The woman scans the items.

"Is that all?" She asks.

"No not yet!" I point to Derek who has his hands full of stuff.

"Wow your letting your son buy all that?" She asks.

"Oh he isnt my son. He is my friend!" I tell her. Derek puts his stuff so far up on the counter. I laugh and he looks down in embarrassment.

"Go get more! Its pathetic how little there is up here!" I egg him on. He smiles and runs back to the shelves.

"Why are you getting your friends so much stuff?" The woman asks.

"Well the last guy you met i just got him all that stuff cuz he had a rough week. And this one... his whole family died in a burning building." I whisper to her.

"He doesn't seem too upset?" She questions it.

"He was balling his eyes out half an hour ago. And plus in his world ut hasnt happened yet and in this world it happened 8 years ago!" I tell her.

"What?" She asks obviously confused.

"Dont ask" i wave it off and she shrugs. Dere comes back with his arms full.

"Will this be all Miss Stilinski Hale?" She asks. Derek looks up at me with sparing eyes when he hears his last name and i wink at him.

"Well that depends. Is this all we need to get out of our depression tonight?" I ask him and smile.

"I dont know?" He says and looks at the full till. I grab a bunch of candy bars off of the rack infront of me and put them on the till i go over to the refrigerator.

"What drink Derek?" I call out.

"Sprite?" He asks. I grab all the sprites out of the refrigerator along with redbulls. I put them all up on the already crowded till.

"Thats all!" I smile. Derek hands me back my credit card.

"That will be $204.48c please!" The woman says and Dereks heartbeat speeds up.

"Calm down kid!" I laugh and pat him on the back. I hand her my credit card and she bags up all of the shit i bought. 8 bags. 8 bags of shit to cheer up baby Derek. I walk out carrying 6 bags and Derek with 2.

"Thanks Maddy!" Derek smiles.

"No problem Derek!" I smile.

"How long have you been going by Stilinski Hale?" He asks.

"Since i went to the hospital last!" I tell him.

"When was that?" He asks.

"Around 7 or 8 months ago!" I shrug. He smiles again. "What?" I smile at the teenager beside me.

"I cant wait to grow up and date you!" He smiles.

"Oh yeah by the way i have I.E.D so when you grow up dont piss me off!" I laugh. He laughs with me.

When we get back to my place we go up to my room and i throw the remote for the television at him. I catches it and i turn on the television switch. Usually if i was told my fiancé was turned back into his 15 year old self and has no memory of anything that happens after his 15 I'd be pretty freaked out. But then again i get to hang out with my boyfriend before he was my boyfriend.

"Okay im going to leave you alone here i have a meeting to go to. Will you be okay by yourself or do you want me to get you a babysitter?" I ask him.