Chapter 23

I put the last box in the car and i wait for Issac to get his ass into the car. When he gets in we start on the journey back to beakon hills. Issac fell to sleep over an hour ago. I pull into my dads driveway and Stiles comes running out. I climb out of the car and i hug him. I havent seen him since we saved him from the evil spirit.

"Are you moving back here?" He asks and looks into my car.

"Yeah me and Issac decided it was time to come back!" I smile.

"Good!" He smiles. "So hows life being an alpha?"

"Great to be honest! I have 2 betas. Issac is one of them!" I laugh.

"Who's the other one. " he asks.

"Some kid" i laugh. I dont knkw why but i dont want Stiles to know that his friend from the 1st grade is in my pack. They aren't friends anymore but the used to be.

"Okay" he laughs. I knock on my car window and Issac shoots up in the seat. I laugh at him and he takes off his belt and climbs out of the car.

"Issac!" My brother says and walks over to hug his friend.

"Stiles!!" Issac says and hugs my brother.

"Need help un packing?" Stiles asks.

"I dont but Issac might!" I tell him.

"Maddy im taking your old room!" Issac laughs.

"Okay ill sleep on the couch!" I laugh. Issac takes out one of his boxes and closes the car door.

"This is the only one i actually need!" He explains.

"Okay" i laugh. "Im going to go somewhere for a while!" I tell them.

"Tell him i said hi!" Issac says.

"Ye tell him i said hi too!" Stiles laughs.

"I will" i laugh.

Stiles gives me one more hug before i go to Dereks. I send Derek a text that i am on my way and when i get there he is waiting outside! I run over to him and hug him.

"Im sorry but this isnt working out. I think we should see other people!" He says as he picks me up and hugs me.

"Nice try!" I laugh.

"No i mean it!" He says.

"Your not getting rid of me like that!" I tell him. He puts me down and looks into my eyes.

"Maddy. Im leaving Beakon Hills. I think we should see other people" he says. I take a step back from him and look at him for any give away that he is lying.

"What?" I ask and listen for his heartbeat.

"Im leaving and i know you wont come without Issac so i think we should break up!" He says and his heart is going steady. I look up at him and he looks down at his feet.

"You mean you found someone else while i was gone and you like her more so your breaking up with me for her?" I ask.

"No i mean im leaving. I want you to come. Only you. But you would want to bring Issac and that just cant happen. So im breaking up with you." He says.

"Derek you want me to give up the only friend i ever had for you?" I fight back my tears and this time i actually manage to.

"I know it sounds bad but-" he says.

"No! Stop! You asked me to move back here! Why are you breaking up with me? And you used out joke line to do it!?" I growl.

"I know." He sighs and rubs the back of his neck. I turn away and climb into my car.