Chapter 12

He brings me to his bedroom and he throws me onto his bed. I screech as soon as i am out of  his arms. He jumps on to his bed and lays down. He pats his chest and i crawl over and rest my head on him.

He runs is hands through my hair. All of a sudden the alarm goes off. Derek shoots up and runs to the door. I follow behind him. When he shuts off the alarm the door flys open. A man with sunglasses and a stick thing stands in the doorway along with a woman who is not wareing any shoes what so ever. Nasty bitch.

The woman help the man who i assume is blind into the loft. Derek holds his arm out infront of me to stop me from going closer. I growl at him for stopping me.

"Who are you and what do you want" i growl and i go under Dereks arm and stand infront of him

"Ah Derek i see youve got yourself a little girlfriend! She isnt like that last one. What was her name again? Paige?" Another man says as he walks in the door. He is a bald man and is quite tall. I listen out for Dereks heart and the name Paige makes it slow down then speed up rapidly.

"Im going to ask you again" i growl and i let out my claws. "Who are you and what do you want!"

"I am Deucalion and this is only some of my pack" the blind man says. "And we are here for Derek"

"Not on my watch!" I go to lunge at them but Derek grabs my shirt and holds me back.

"Feisty little one isnt she!" The girl with no shoes on says. "Im guessing you didnt bite her!" She laughs.

"I didnt bite her but she is in my pack!" Derek says calmly and drags me back to his side.

"So she left her pack? Or did you kill her alpha?" She laughs.

"Her alpha is not dead. But he lost his power." Derek tells them.

"So shes an Omega?" Deucalion asks.

"No she joined my pack." I can hear Dereks pulse rise.

"A lone wolf. How interesting!" The bald man laughs.

"Clearly you pricks know nothing cuz im not a 'lone wolf' im apart of Dereks pack!" I growl.

"What a foul mouth! Do you kiss your mother with that thing?" The woman laughs. My heart sinks at the thought of my mother.

"If i am correct, by the sound of her heart beat her mother has passed!" Deucalion says. "What a shame" he laughs.

Withouth thinking i lunge again and this time Derek was to slow to hold me back. I attack the blind man but he fights back very well for a blind wolf. Wait... his wolf eyes mustn't be blind! Instead of backing down and looking like a coward i continue fighting. I feel someone grabbing on to my waist and trying to pull me back but without looking i kick at them and they back off. The girl with no shoes on grabs me by the throat and lifts me. I kick at her and try to get her hand off of my throat but she is too strong. Thats when i see them. Her eyes glow red. Like Dereks. So they werent lieing. They really do have a full alpha pack. And now they came for Derek. When the relisation hits me i swing and kick her in the nose causing her to let go. I am thrown into the air and then the bald man jumps and grabs my neck. He pins me to he ground and i sruggle. I cant break out of this.

"Stop! Let her go!" Deucalion roars at his pack. I think i must have kicked Derek because he is lieing down beside the wall. Shit. When the bald man lets go of me i scramble to my feet and rush over to Derek. I throw his arm around my shoulder and try to keep him standing.

"You fought well little omega. Just not well enough!" Deucalion says and walks out the door. When they all leave Derek starts to wake up again.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He yells at me after i help him up.

"I- i-" i stutter unable to find words. He has yelled before just not like this. I can smell the anger on him and i can hear it in his voice.

"Well?" He yells again.

"I. I. I wasnt!" I yell back. "But i fucking fought them off as well as i could for you"

"I didnt ask you to" he shouts.

"I dont care if you didnt ask me to! I was trying to protect you!" I shout. He turns and roars at me. I dig my claws into my hands to try stop myself from crying. He punches the wall and it breaks.

"You are apart of my pack now! You will listen to what i order!" He yells.

"Oh im sorry your majesty! I didnt know this was a fucking drive through!" I yell. Its shocking how i can still make jokes at a time like this. He raises his hand to me but i grab his wrist. I look at his hand raised slightly above my head and back at him. I take in a deep breath and let go of it. He drops his hand and looks at it then at me and back to his hand. I walk over to the door. I pick my hoodie up off the little table beside it and walk out. I manage to get half way down the stairs before i burst into tears.

I had never seen him so mad before. I was just trying to help. Maybe i was better off staying an omega. Ive only been in his pack for afew hours and i already wish that i wasnt. I walk into the public bathrooms on the bottom floor and splash my face with cool water. I fake smile and walk out the door and into the street. When i get home Dereks car is in the driveway. He must be talking to Stiles. Instead of going to my house i decide to go somewhere else. Allisons house seems good. But then i remember her hunter father that could turn on me any second. I dont know where im going but i keep walking straight. I dont look back i just stay walking. The sun starts to go down a while later and im quite far from my house so i decide to run home.

When i get home Dereks car isn't there anymore. I walk in the front door and i can smell the failed attempt of my dad making dinner.

"Do you need help in there" i laughand walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah uhm how long is this ment to be on for. He points to the burnt chicken in the oven.

"About an hour before it looks like that" i laugh and pick up the phone. "What do you want we are getting takeout!" I smile.

"Pizza" my dad laughs and pinches the bridge of his nose. I order the pizza for delivery. I dont feel like going out again for a while.

"Oh your boyfriend dropped by. He was looking for you!" My dad tells me.

"Ill text him later. Right now i want to sit down and enjoy a meal with my father." I say. Only partially tru because im not going to text him later. On my walk i actually threw my phone against a tree and it kinda broke. He kept trying to call me so i just broke the thing. Its not like i cant get a new one.

"Aw so sweet" he laughs. When the door bell rings i get up and answer it. I bring the Pizza into the kitchen and sit down at the table with my dad. We sit there laughing and talking for ages after pizza is gone. My dad ate most of it. I wasnt really that hungry to be quite honest.