Chapter 17

I dont k ow what time it is or where i am but its dark. I decide to not go any further. I climb up a tree and sit on a thick branch. I take my teddy bear out and hug on to it. I lay awake regreting my decision to leave. I still sit up in the tree and trace the sewing on the heart  of the bear and try to imagine Dereks heartbeat and the feeling of his arm wrapped around me. When that fails i put my bear back in my bag and climb back down out of the tree and start walking.

DEREKS POV

"What do you mean she left?" I scream.

"She doesnt want to hurt anyone. You should see the hole she punched in her door!" McCall says. God i need to know where she is.

"I dont think she wants to be found Derek! She has ran away before. I mean alot of times before. She will come back soon enough dont worry about it!" Her little brother reasures me. God i want to punch him in the face!

"Shut up! Shut up right now!" I growl at them.

"Derek you seriously need to chill" Issac says. I turn and flinch at him. He jumps because of his prick of a father. I hated that guy. Im happy he is dead actually. Man deserved it.

"Stiles is there anyway i can actually find her!?" I ask him. Im actually desperate. I play with the ring on my ring finger. She got it for me a little while ago. On the inside she got a little message ingraved.

Because your such a pretty boy♡

It says. Its a joke from when she took over a dozen bullets for me and was tipsy. She was calling me a pretty boy and telling me how much she liked me. I feel my eyes flooding at the memories.

"We can never find her. She has always been able to keep hidden no matter how many search parties there are!" Stiles laughs and rubs the back of his neck. I've become a nervous wreck its unbelievable. I wipe my eyes and my knee starts bouncing. Fuck sake Maddy where are you.

The door swings open and its silent.

"Okay i know i seem like such a bitch but i couldnt. I couldnt stay away!" An angelic voice says i turn around and i see her face. I climb over the back of the sofa and stumble over. I trip 3 times while i try to stand up staight. I finally stand to my feet she hugs me.

"Im sorry" she says.

"Thank you!" I whisper.

"Hey uh Derek. How come you dont welcome us like that?" Stiles laughs. I turn and give him the death glare.

"Perfectly fine by me!" He says and takes afew steps back.

MADDYS POV

When he sees me he stumbles over the sofa and struggles to stand up properly.
When he does though he hugs me.

"Im sorry" i tell him.

"Thank you!" He whispers.

"Hey uh Derek. How come you dont welcome us like that?" Stiles laughs and Derek turns around and gives him the death glare.

"Perfectly fine by me!" He says and takes afew steps back. I laugh at the sight of him being scared of Derek.

Little harmless Derek! I say in my head but that doesnt sound right at all. More like Tall Harmful Derek! I chuckle at the thought of it.

"What is it?" He asks and looks down at me.

"Oh nothing" i smile. I look him up and down. "Hey your healed!" I say.

He looks me up and down and doesn't look one bit happy. "How come your not?" He asks.

I look down and there is blood seeping through my shirt. "I dont know..." i say and look up at him. I sigh and walk up the stairs. I turn around and all of them are standing behind me. I roll my eyes and walk into my room. They all still follow me so... fuck it. I take off my shirt and all of them except stiles stares. Stiles walks out of the room and almost dies. I look over at them and cross my arms just below my chest. Derek and Issac are staring and scott is looking aways every couple of seconds.

"Yes?" I ask and Issac just mouths something scott and Derek are just unable to say anything. I grab a lace shirt out of my closet.

"What do you guys think?" I smirk.

"Eybujdrinduin" Issac says.

"Agreed!" Scott smiles. I wave at Derek.

"Avert your eyes men!" He clears his throat. I laugh and grab a hoodie and pull it on. Scott and Issac are looking around everywhere but at me.

"Come on" Derek says and holds his hand out. I grab his hand and we all go downstairs. I order in a pizza and the boys devour it. Before i finnish my piece. Its 12 o'clock now. Scott Issac and Stiles all go up to Stiles room. Me and Derek go up to my room. I put on a movie on my laptop and we sit down and watch it.

After a while Dereks breathing changes. I look up at him and his eyes are shut. I stay awake. I dont want to wake up and him not being here again. That doesnt last long though. I go to sleep.

I wake up to the sun shining in through my window. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look beside me.

He isnt there. I panic. Shit. Whats going on with me. I go to my diary and open the last page. Its empty. I frantically look around i walk out to the hall and the boys are asleep up against the wall. Issac wakes up.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He asks. I break down and fall to my knees in tears. I dreamt it all again. He isnt coming  back. Issac comes over to me and wraps his arms aroundme the same way he did that night.

"Maddy! Maddy! Maddy wake up!" A faint voice calls out to me. "Maddy!"

I put my hands over my ears and scream. "Wake up wake up wake up". I try to wake up but i cant. I decide to use my claws. I dig them into my arms. I struggle to even move with Issac hugging on to me.

"Maddy! Wake up!" I hear the voice again. I claw at my arms some more.

Next thing i know i shoot up in my bed and look around in a panic. Derek is sitting there and he looks terrified. I look down at my hands and count 10 bloody fingers. I check my arms and there are claw marks all over them. I look at Derek and he still looks terrified.

"I couldnt wake up!" I whisper looking down at my bloody hands.