Chapter 18

"Maddy what the fuck happened?" Derek finally manages to say. I stand up and go over to my book case. I pick up a book and i can read it. I look around frantically. I open the door of my room and look outside. The boys arent there. I close the door again.

"Maddy?" Derek asks. I look down at my hands and slowley count my fingers. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Okay okay. I take a deep breath and count again. Derek walks over and grabs my hands. "Maddy?" He looks at me and relises how scared i am. He holds up his hands.

"Count with me!" He tells me.
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
We count together. As soon as we say 10 i hug him. He hugs me back.

"Your okay. Its okay!" He tells me.

"You were gone" i whisper to him.

"I know but im back now" he pulls away. He looks into my eyes and wipes the tears from my face with a kind smile.

"Are you real?" I ask him.

"You tell me!" He pulls me in and kisses me.

"Real?" I ask him when he pulls away.

"Wrong again Maddy" he laughs.

I shoot up in my bed again. Fuck. Someone needs to help me. I look around and Issac is asleep beside me. This shit better not be real. I go out in the hall and its still dark.

"Wake up wake up wake up." I say to myself as i walk down the stairs. I get to the kitchen and Derek is standing there. Bleeding and bruised.

"You did this to me" he growls and i scream at the top of my lungs.

"Wake up wake up. Maddy Wake up!" I scream at myself.

"You are awake!" The man that i know as Derek says to me. He storms over and grabs my throat. I struggle to get out. His eyes glow green and i wake up. I think. I hope. I wake up in my room but its empty. I panic again. I start streaming and i wake up for the last time in my dads arms. He is grabbing onto me and trying to calm me down. Issac Scott and Stiles run into the room. I cant stop.

"Let me go! I need to see him!" I scream. "I need him!"

"Maddy calm down" my dad yells trying to get through to me.

"Let me go! I need him to be here! He cant be gone!" I scream frantically. Im still fighting to get out of my dads grip. I hear someone crying and Stiles is crying into Scotts shoulder. Shit.

"Issac help me here!" My dad yells to Issac. Issac comes over and grabs on to me. He digs his claws into my waist and i just start crying. I stop moving and cry. I lay there numb from whatever the fuck Issac did to me. I cry and my dad hugs me.

"Someone tell me whats going on!" My dad hisses.

"Her boyfriend died afew hours ago" Issac tells him. I feel a massive lump in my throat. I can't believe all of that was a dream.

"He isnt dead he isnt dead he cant be!" I scream. My dad shushes me and rocks me back and forward. I cry into his chest.

"Maddy Derek is gone im sorry!" My dad tells me.

"No! No he isnt! You weren't there!" I yell at my father. I close my eyes and the image of Derek and me together enters my mind. My dreams felt so real. Incredibly real. I should have known it was a dream when i could see what Derek and the 3 boys were doing when i was gone. I let out another pathetic cry.

"Scott Issac you handle this." He points to me. "And ill handle that!" He points to Stiles who is still crying on Scotts shoulder. My dad stands up and walks over to Stiles. Stiles hugs my dad and cries into his shoulder. My dad walks him out of my room and Issac and Scott just stand there not knowing what to do. I stand and put on shoes. I grab my car keys.

"Woah what are you doing?" Issac asks.

"Going to clear my mind. Going to get coffee. Going to get fresh air. One of those excuses!" I sniff. I wipe my eyes and walk out the door. I go into stiles room and give him a hug.

"Im sorry" i tell him and he stifles his cry. I kiss him on the forhead and walk back into my room. I grab my teadybear and walk out to my car. I put the bear in the passenger seat and buckle him up. I turn the keys and drive. For the third time i am driving back to the abandoned mall and like the previous times i see Dereks car and i break down in tears. I grab my bear and walk out to the mall.

I walk in and when i see Dereks body i break down in tears. I walk over and i sit him up against the wall. I try to make myself believe he will wake up but then again this isn't a dream. I put my bear on his lap an i sit down beside him. I fall to sleep again unwillingly!  But im beside him and it may be the last time i fall asleep beside him as well. When i wake up the alpha pack is here and they have come for Ennis. I quickly jump to my feet.

"Look! Its the omega!" The woman with no shoes says. "Here to pick up your dead boyfriend?" She laughs.

"Ill fucking kill all of you for what you've done. One by one!" I threaten.

"You cant kill us! Remember what happened last time!" She says. Deucalion smiles.

"You have had bad dreams! Your weak!" He says.

"Im not weak. Im just struggling!" I defend. A tear falls from my eye and i silently cuss at myself. The woman with no shoes lunges at me and i dodge. I stand up straight and laugh.

"I may be weak but at least im not uncoordinated!" I spit. She lunges again and i dodge.

"Kali!" Deucalion growls. She steps down and i go back to Derek. When i see he isnt there i panic. I look around frantically. I turn to see the girl with no shoes laughing so i lunge at that bitch. I grab her by the hair and drag her up the stairs. She screams and yells at me to let her go but i dont listen. I hate her.

"Deucalion!" She yells. He nods at her and she tries to attack back.

"I didnt do anything to your stupid boyfriend!" She yells. I kick her in the back of the knees and she growls.

"Fuck you! Its your fault he is gone!" I yell so that their whole pack can hear me. I grab her by the throat and pin her against the wall. She claws at my hand.

"Maddy!" I hear someone say my name and i drop Kali. I look around to see Derek standing at the doorway with my bear in hand. I stand there in shock then i am grabed by the hair and throw to the ground. I get back up and Kali is laughing. I lunge at her again but she dodges. She grabs me by the throat and pins me against the wall.

"Say hello to Derek for me!" She laughs.

"Dont worry i will." I say and wrap my legs around her neck. She lets go of me and i pull her to the floor. I sit on her stomach and wrap my hands around her throat.

"Maddy!" I hear it again. I dont know if its real or not. I ignore it and continue fighting Kali. I punch her repeatedly until she is unconscious. I stand up and growl.

"Whos next?" I ask.

"Maddy!" I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and Derek is there.

"Derek?" I ask.

"Yeah." He replies.

I hug him but he doesn't hug me back.