Chapter 33

I sit down beside Peter for hours. He wakes up and gasps for breath.

"Peter?" I ask.

"Malia?" He looks around.

"She is in the waiting room!" Melissa tells us. "Ill go get her!"

"Thank you Maddy!" He whispers as i grab his hand and try to take as much pain as possible. Malia come in to the room and stands beside him.

"Peter?" She asks.

"Malia!" He says raspily. I take his hand once more to take some pain but there is none. I look over to Malia and she is focused down at her hand. Peter smiles and i let go of his hand. I walk over to Derek and hug him. He hugs on to me.

"I need to find Stiles!" I tell him.

"Your not going back there! Not again!" He tells me.

"I have to. Thats my brother!" I whisper.

"Ill come with you!" He holds my hand.

"No! Just promise me one thing?" I ask and hand him my phone and wallet. He looks into my eyes.

"I will never forget you!" He whispers.

"Keep these in your hands! Dont put them down okay? If you let them go the will probably disappear. My license is in my wallet. It says 'Maddy Stilinski Hale' so you will probably get confused about that. When you check my phone go to camera role! There are pictures of me and you together in it so you will start to remember hopefully!" I explain quickly and hug him.

"I wont forget you!" He promises. I get up on my toes and kiss him on the cheek. I go to walk away but he pulls me back in by the waist and kisses me.

"Goodbye!" I whisper and walk out of the room. Melissa comes out and hands me the keys to Stiles shitty Jeep.

"Dont forget me!" I tell her and she nods. When i see a ghost rider i run up to it and shift. I claw at it and then a rope is tied around me and then the green smoke. I begin to regret going bcak but i cant leave my brother alone. I howl and listen for Theos response. When i not only hear Theos howl but Issacs, Malias, Scotts, Dereks, Liams and Peters i give in. I vanish and i am back on the horse. I am thrown off once again and as soon as i am i scream out for my brother.

"Stiles! Stiles! Mischief? Where are you?" I call him.

"Maddy?" He calls out again.

"Stiles!" I run to him and hug my little brother.

"Why are you back?" He says into my hair.

"I couldnt leave my brother behind!" I tell him.

"I dont want the bite!" He steps back.

"Thats why i came back! To help you find another way out!" I tell him and i look around. I notice a speaker on the wall. I point up to it.

"Does that ever make sounds?" I ask him.

"Yeah sometimes!" He shrugs. I look around and follow the wire to a door. I grab Stiles hand and i drag him to the door.

"In here!" I say and kick open the door. Theres an microphone?

"I can contact the police force with this!" Stiles smiles and rushes over. Then i hear the horses.

"Stiles!" I half whisper to him.

"You stand gaurd! You an alpha you can beat them!" He encourages me. I nod and close the door behind me. The ghost riders come through and throw people down. One of them looks at the door where my brother is and walks over. I look around and no one seems to be bothered at all at whats going on so i shift and lunge at the ghost hunter as he reaches for the handle of the door. I knock him to the floor. I quickly grab his gun and his rope from his waist. I scramble to my feet and i slit the ghost riders throat. He just evaporates.