Chapter 20

"Peter?"

"Yeah. Its Peter" he chuckles.

"I want to walk. Put me down." I tell him.

"No can do. We are almost here anyways" he tells me.

"Where are we going?" I ask as my eyes fill up with tears again.

"We are going back to they loft." He tells me.

"Is he dead? Is this a dream?" I ask.

"Why dont you count your fingers?" He asks.

"I always count 10. Even in my dreams. I cant tell whats real or not." I admit.

"Well this is real. You brought my nephew back to me for real!" He tells me. "Now im returning the favour!"

He opens the door and puts me on the sofa.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"He is resting. He was tierd after all the healing he was doing." Peter laughs. He walks into the kitchen and comes back out with a cloth, rubbing alcohol and bandages.

"Your not healing at all though so im going to have to clean that hand of yours!" He says and sits down on the table infront of me. He takes my hand and carefully takes any glass out of it. He then pours rubbing alcohol on my fist and daps it with the cloth. He bandages it up and hands me a golden star sticker. I laugh when he sticks it onto my hoodie ans he smiles. I wipe my eyes and hug the once psychotic man that i have grown fond of. Im not going to say i love him because first of all ew. Second of all he is my boyfriends uncle and third of all would you tell someone who changed your life for the worse and better and tryed to kill your little brothers friends that you love them? If you would your just as psychotic as he was.

He gets a blanket and hands it to me. "Rest!" He says and points to the sofa.

"No" i say and stick out my tounge at him. He picks me up and lifts me to Dereks room.

"Rest!" He says and points to the bed where Derek lays. I smile and nod. He smiles and walks away. I put the blanket that Peter gave me on the floor beside Dereks bed. I lay down and shut my eyes and go to sleep. When i wake up again im in a bed. Shit. Dont tell me it was a dream. I open my eyes and look around taking in my surroundings. I quickly relise im still in Dereks room and he is laughing at my panic.

"Dont worry your still here. I picked you up off the floor though." He laughs. I jump over and hug him.

"I thought i was going to wake up and you were going to be dead again!" I tell him.

"I'm healed and everything so there isnt a thing you should worry about!" He hugs me back.

"Dont you dare die on me again or ill kill you!" I half laugh and half cry.

"Wow okay then " he laughs. I climb onto his lap and i rest my head on his chest. A while later we are watching a movie on his laptop.

"You okay?" I ask and look up at him.

"Yeah are you?" He asks.

"Yep" i smile and hug him tighter. He smiles and grabs my hand. He flinches and i pull my hand away. Fuck sake.

"What hurts?" He asks. I look around and panic.

"My leg. It has pins and needles!" I tell him. He looks me in the eyes and raises an eyebrow. He shrugs his shoulers and kisses me on the forehead. I've been working on my lying. I think im getting really good at it. He grabs my hand again.

"No" i laugh and pull my hand out of his grip. He laughs.

"Come on just let me do it for a minute!" He says.