Chapter 16

When Issac and Stiles come to the door Scott and Stiles take Derek inside and sit him on the sofa. Me and Issac follow behind them.

"Maddy you go wait upstairs me and Scott are going to clean him up!" Stiles says.

"No im the one who fucking found him so im staying!" I insist.

"Your not staying. If we accidentally hurr him id like to keep my head!" Scott growls and shifts getting ready to fight with me.

"Scott!" Stiles yells. I shift too and growl at him.

"Maddy!" Stiles yealls at me. Scott shifts back with a scared look on his face. Derek turns to me and holds up his hand. I grab it and take some of him pain.

"Maddy! Please!" He says.

"No!" I insist.

"Issac take her upstairs!" Derek tells his beta. I turn to look at Issac.

"Sorry" he whispers and puts his hand on my back. He leads me upstairs.

"I could easily rip you all to pieces!" I yell down the stairs at them. Issac rolls his eyes and opens my bedroom door for me.

"What a gentleman!" I laugh and go to my bed. I curl up in a ball on my side.

"You okay?" Issac asks.

"Im great! I saved my boyfriends life and you pricks wont let me see him!" I growl and sit up.

"Well Maddy in our defense you could easily turn on us if you see him get hurt in the slightest. Like take this morning for example" he says.

"That was all of your faults! You tryed to stop me!" I yell. Im on my feet now.

"Calm down okay!" He says and i relise he is scared. I dont know whats making me so angry all of a sudden. I thought my anger  classes were paying off.
I growl and punch a whole in my door.

"Now look what youve done!" Issac laughs. I look at him and he his expression changes. He has the same look on his face the woman with no shoes on had today. I panic.

"What- what is it?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Nothing i just thought i saw- doesnt matter" he says. I go to open the door but he stands in the way.

"Issac move!" I growl. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Whats wrong?" He asks. I look around and everything is spinning.

"Im dizzy. I need water!" I tell him. He nods and grabs my hand. I pull my hand away from his and i go to the kitchen. I fill up a glass of water and chug it.

"I dont know but something is changing in your sister!" I hear Derek whisper.

"Guys her eyes are not the same! Did she kill an alpha?" Issac whispers.

"No but she almost did. She just got incredibly strong and fast and basically better at everything!" Derek whispers.

I walk into the living room.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"Show us your eyes!" Stiles says.

"What?" I ask.

"Your eyes! Show us!" He says again.

"Like this!" Derek says and shows his red eyes. Scott shows his brownish eyes. Issac show his brownish eyes. I show my eyes.

"Derek there blue!" Stiles rolls his eyes.

"No no they changed when she was fighting the other alphas!" Derek says.

"And they changed upstairs!" Issac defends Derek.

"And when i told her to go upstairs they changed!" Scott says. For a split second scotts eyes flash red.

"Scott your eyes!" I squeek. "They were red!"

"Maddy your eyes!" He mimics. "They were red!"

"Don't mimic me!" I threaten.

"Don't mimic me!" He copies.

"Hey! I said stop mimicing me!" I roar. They all take a step back. Fuck. Shit. Fucking shit. I panic. I bring my hands to my head and i pull at the sides of my hair as i pace back and forth.

"Her eyes. They're red." Stiles gasps. I run up to my room and lock the door behind me. I open up on the last clean page of my diary and quickly write.

Dear Reader. You have found my diary and this has all the things that i have been through since that one night in the woods. It has my ups my downs my emotions. Today everything has gotten to be to much. You see yesterday the love of my life fell and 'died' but i went back today and found him getting attacked by the alpha pack. I fought off 4 alphas and saved another as a beta... or an omega. In doing so i gained the powers of an alpha. Im terryed of what i will do so therefore this will be my last entry. Im am running away and i will find somewhere to hide out. Away from people like my brother or his friends. I have tryed to kill my own brother on a full moon multiple times and i fear as an alpha i will succeed. If anyone wants to find me you cant. I smashed my phone so you cant track me. Goodbye Reader. -Maddy♡

I leave my diary open on my desk and i quickly pack a bag. A knocking at the door settles me.

"Maddy? Maddy are you in there?" Issac asks.

"Just a second!" I lie. I rush over to my diary.

P.s. Stiles tell dad i love him and know that i love you you little bitch.

Scott you were like a brother to me and i thank you for that.

Issac over the past few months i have gotten to know you and i am proud to call you my bestfriend.

Derek. I love you. Your the reason everything was so easy for me but now you cant help me.

Im sorry -maddy♡

I pick up my bag and the teddy bear Derek gave my for out anniversary.

"Maddy?" Stiles is at the door now.

I climb out the window and jump. I run as fast as i can i pat down on my packets. Phew i have my wallet! When i get far enough i go into the woods and walk the opposite direction i usually would. I look down at the teddy bear and smile at the memory of Derek and i at the fun fair. He won it for me and the strong man game. I was so exited and i kept it close to me ever since. Its a little brown bear and its holding a pink heart. I sewed our names in it that weekend when i was at his loft. He smiled at it when i showed him it.
"Very cute babe!!" He said to me. I smile and i shove the bear back into my backpack and start running again.