Chapter 32

I leave after dinner and i have a feeling i was supposed to go see someone else but i cant remember. I go home and search my contacts. There is one unknown number on it so i decide to call. Who ever it is picks up after the third ring.

"M-dy" the voice says over the static.

"Who is this? I have you saved on my phone but i dont have a name!" I explain.

"S- y-r b- re-er!" The static is to loud. I cant hear anything.

"Okay i have super hearing and i dont know what your saying over the static so goodbye ill call you when signal is better!" I say and hang up. I look down at my hands and count.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. I have all 10 fingers!

"Issac! Im going on a walk!" I yell but he doesnt answer. "Theo?" I call. They probably went somewhere else. I go to write Issac a note telling him where i am but i am out of paper. I go into his room and grab one of his notebooks.

Issac im going for a walk and ill be back soon. Call me if you need anything. -maddy

I go for a walk in the familiar woods that i never seem to be able to finnish and just my luck i wont be able to this time either. I almost finnish the walk and i see the things that Corey showed me. I back away but i am shot at. What the fuck. I dodge the bullet and they shoot again. I dodge.

"You are aware you have to have a license for those weapons!" I yell. "And i know your not supposed to shoot people!" Then the bullet hits me. I look down and the wound starts putting out green smoke.

"Now i know thats not wolfsbane!" I say and i wake back up with rope around my wrists and ancles. I look up and see the thing that shot me.

"Hey let me go you prick!" I shout at him. Then i am thrown off the horse and onto a platform. The rope just evaporates and i get up. I look around and there are tons of people here.

"Maddy?" I hear someone shout. I look around and... Stiles? Stiles is running over to me and Peter walks behind him.

"Where am i?" I look around.

"A train station dipshit!" Peter rolls his eyes.

"You! I was going to visit you after my dad!" I point to him. "And you! Your my brother!" I smile and hug on to him.

"We need to find a way out of here!" Stiles says.

"Why not the way i just came in?" I ask.  Stiles looks at Peter.

"Why didnt you come up with that?" He shouts.

"I was having to much fun watching you aimlessly run through the doors" Peter smiles. Then a random guy comes up to us.

"I have an idea to get out!" He whispers in Stiles ear.

"What is it? What is your idea?" I ask him.

"How did she-" he looks at me and back at Stiles.

"Dont ask!" He says.

"Well what is your plan?" Peter asks.

"Follow me!" He says. I grab Stiles arm and we walk trough the tunnel.

"This is as far as i have ever gotten! When the ghost riders come back i will jump on their horse and try to get out!" He explains.

"Okay good idea!" I say and Peter rolls his eyes. I glare at him.

"Whats wrong with you Maddy?" Peter asks.

"Nothing! I found my brother so I'm great!" I fiddle with the ring on my finger. "Do you think anyone will remember us. Theo remembers you Stiles but who will remember me and Peter?"