Chapter 35

"Ill put so many bullets in your head not even god will recognize you!" He spits at Theo. Theo stands up from the seat.

"Im an atheist! Fire at will!" Theo smiles. I laugh. My dad reaches for his gun and i jump off the seat and grab hold of the bars.

"Dont fucking dare!" I growl at him.

"Dont even get me started on you!" He hisses.

#Oh hello there. You're probably wondering how we got into this mess. Well let me catch you up to speed. Basically we saved everyone from the ghost riders and when my brother went to college me, Theo and Issac decided to go on a little pack bonding thing. Derek left to go find more packs and Peter moved into a big apartment. "Oh Maddy thats not too bad!" Shut up im not finnished! We found a pack of warewolves except they were dead and since someone saw me, Theo and Issac go that way we are now under suspicion for murder. Well okay maybe we did kill some hunters too but they shot the first shot! I swear it was their own fault. We went on the run from the Cops but eventually they caught Theo. I told Issac to run and try find Derek for help. Derek is a shapeshifter now. He can change into a proper wolf which will make it harder to catch his scent. Anyways I went back for Theo and maybe i attaked afew cops too but who cares! I got shot in the leg so that kind of sucked. And thats how we got to where we are today. Hope this was helpfull.#

"You are aware i could easily break out of this shitty cell!" I laugh and shake the bars of the cell.

"Back away from the bars!" He growls. Instead of doing what my dad says i lick the bars and Theo laughs.

"Okay 'sir' ill admit i have been having thoughts of killing you!" I smile at my dad.

"I dont know what happened to you Maddy but you better cop on!" He says. I look at Theo.

"Hmm Theo should i tell him what happened to me?" I ask.

"Yeah lets see if he understands!" Theo smiles.

"Well old man. You see... my mom died and my dad became a raging alcoholic and iwas forced to mind my little brother, then my best friend was murdered when she was 15, when i got back from college i was bitten my a 'wild animal' then my boyfriend died and he came back then my best friend died and got brought back. And recent saving everyones asses is what happened to me. So that's kind of why i am here old man!" I laugh.

"What are you a hyena? This isn't funny Madeline!" My dad shouts. I grab onto the bars and start shaking them violently whilst screaming.

"Maddy" Theo puts his hand on my shoulder. I stop and we walk back to the seat. My dad leaves and then Parrish enters.

"Madeline Stilinski someone is here to visit you." He says.

"Its Maddy Stilinski Hale to you Parrish!" I growl.

"Your not married to Derek yet Maddy so its just Stilinski!" Parrish states. I go to get up but Theo being the responsible beta he is grabs my wrist.

"I am Maddy Stilinski Hale and you will address me as so. You may be a cop but you are still a fucking hell hound to me! The only thing you can do is set up in flames!" I growl.

"Maddy calm down!" Theo says.

"I cant!" I whisper. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. I pull my hand away and clench my fists.

"Let me see my visitor!" I smile fakely at Parrish and he nods. He walks out and come back with my guest.

"Hi Maddy" he says.

"Peter." I smile. Parrish leaves and lets me talk to Peter in peace.

"How did you get yourself in this mess?" He laughs.