°• chapter nine •°

"You guys are testing everyone's patience," I said, laughing through the camera.

We were halfway through September, Måneskin had already finished their album and slowly started teasing fans.

At the end of July, I and Damiano had started video chatting, Sam, Anne, and the rest of Måneskin joining us, and through August we had made a group chat, starting to talk to each other.

Sam was over at our apartment and we were on Anne's laptop, the only one that functions enough.

"You can say we're edging people," Thomas jokes and all of us started laughing, Anne crying with laughter.

"I expected that from Dam not from you," I exclaimed through laughter.

After calming down, I asked them, "So, when's the song coming out?" With a smirk.

"Soon," said Damiano, and Sam asked, "You sure you're not Shawn Mendes?" reminding me and Anne of his Mendes phase.

"You're in the Mendes army?" Exclaimed Ethan, wide-eyed.

"Was, keyword 'was'," Sam laughed, pointing to who knows where.

"Are you?" Vic questioned, turning her head to her bandmate.

"Also keyword was," he said, a little awkward.

"Hey, no shame, I was into Roblox," said Thomas to him.

"Me too, plus Animal jam," Anne laughed from behind me, to which I exclaimed, "Oh my god, me too!" turning my head towards her.

"Y'all were pathetic, I was into FNAF," Sam rolled his eyes at us.

"You guys have nothing on me, I was into Roblox, Animal Jam, FNAF, and fanfiction.net," Damiano rolled his eyes at us, to which I laughed, "Who were you reading fanfiction about?"

Damiano stared soullessly at me through the camera, straight in my eyes, "We don't talk about that."

Everyone was quiet now, and I just chuckled, "That was a good conversation ender," and Dam laughed, "One of my many talents."

"Wait, you guys have a studio in your house right?" asked Sam, seemingly remembering something.

"Yep," answered Vic, Anne asking, "Oh, could you guys, maybe, play your new song?" smiling a little.

They looked at each other and the four of them smiled, "Sure," answered Damiano, getting up from the couch, taking their laptop with him and all of them went through a narrow hallway, entering an interesting room.

They set the laptop on something in the corner of the room, giving us a view of all the instruments and sound equipment that surrounded them.

Anne smiled at the sight, seeing a violin she said to them, "When we come to Italy, I'm definitely coming over to your guys' place, I haven't touched a violin in years."

I remember a conversation we had when we were getting to know each other, her family was quite rich, rich enough for her to live freely without working for the rest of her life.

The downsides, she was forced to learn a bunch of instruments, languages, and subjects, she adored most, but it was too much, the second she turned 18 she moved to the apartment we share now.

The whole 'us living together' situation was sort of weird too, we had known each other, my family also being well-off we met at parties and celebrations, never getting closer.

When we both left, I was living in my car and she was living in hotels, out of the blue we decided to move together, almost a year ago, now at twenty, I worked in a café and she was working as an intern at a fashion house.

My memories flying through my head, I didn't notice Måneskin getting their instruments, being snapped out of my daydream when they started playing, Vent'anni.

Towards the end of the song, I started crying, and Sam was hugging Anne.

"You guys know Italian?" Vic laughed awkwardly, staring at us while the three of us crying.

"Yes", answered Anne, "Kind of," I sobbed, "No" cried Sam.

They all chuckled at Sam's response, while the three of us praised them.

"Thank you guys so much," Said Dam, sweetly smiling.

"We have to go now, our manager is coming in a couple of minutes, thank you guys, see ya," Ethan said, his Italian accent prominent.

"See you," we waved at them.

A/N : thanks for 1K reads !! <3