°• chapter seventeen •°

When we entered the club, loud music and drunk bodies surrounded us.

In the middle of the club was the dancefloor, on each corner were pole bars with dancers twirling around them.

"You know," Damiano leaned towards me, yelling a little so I could hear him through all the music, "The boss here is a pole dancer, he taught me how to dance."

"Wait that's high-key cool as fuck, do you still dance?"

After we reached the other end of the club, the bar, we sat down, me and Damiano next to each other while everyone else was scattered around us, he answered me.

"Yeah, sometimes, not as often as I used to though, we only have a pole in the shared house, I don't have one at home so I don't really have where to practice."

"Next birthday present idea," I laughed.

The bartender came over to us and asked what we would drink, I ordered a cup of lemonade and Damiano ordered a cocktail.

"You don't drink?" he asked after the bartender started to prepare the drinks.

"Rarely, I get piss drunk very easily, so it's best to stay safe with a lemonade, unless you're into carrying drunk girls to their beds on the first date," and after a pause, "that sounded so wrong I'm so sorry."

"It's okay and," he smirked a little, "Date?"

I started laughing, "I hate you."

Clearly, I did not hate him.

After the bartender gave us our drinks and we both took a sip, Dam re-entered our conversation.

"It's okay I was joking," he fake coughed, "not," and after I sent him a glare he continued, "anyway, want to dance, Agent Lightwood?" he offered his hand in a very aristocratic manner.

I slowly stood up, "Of course, Agent David, how could I not accept a dance with the most eligible bachelor at this fine gathering."

"Well, your words are very flattering, I would like to kindly thank you, and well, reciprocate those kind words, since I will be dancing with the most stunning lady in my vicinity."

A third voice entered our conversation, that of Sam who was getting up with Vic and Thomas to dance, "You guys are such freaking dorks, just kiss already or something."

"I see the alcohol has already kicked, and if it hasn't, I'll gladly do," I glared at him, still holding Damiano's hand.

We started dancing, Vic, Thomas, and Sam were around us, and Ethan was talking to someone at the bar.

At some point during this, the boss, the one who taught Damiano how to pole dance had joined us.

When we returned to the bar, he sat with us.

Damiano and he talked a little in Italian, and then the boss, whom I learned was named Marcello, turned towards me and said, "This one here is pure talent, my greatest student, I'm trying to convince him to dance now, that's what we have been talking about in Italian."

I laughed a little when I realized the power I held at that moment.

"Well then," I got up from my seat, went to Damiano, and as he was sitting, went behind him and wrapped my arms loosely around his chest, "Dam," I whispered in his ear, "I dare you to pole dance."

He bent his head backward, resting it on my shoulder, "I truly hate you," to which I kissed his forehead and quickly said, "Sure you do."

With a quick jump, he was up and was making his way towards the closest corner.

He had whispered something to the girl, she came towards the bar and when a new song came on, he stepped on next to the pole bar, which was a meter higher than the dance floor.

Me, Marcello, Anne, Sam, and the rest of Måneskin made our way towards Damiano, getting ready for the show.

"Don't judge him too hard now, he isn't wearing heels and he's wearing too many clothes," and right as he said that Damiano ripped the black dress shirt off of him, buttons flying around, and threw it to me, winking.

"This is Prada," I exclaimed as I read the tag.

He just smiled and started to dance, and boy did he dance.

"You're going to have to teach me that," was the first thing I said when he came down, "also, that was really fucking good, like how the hell did you climb so high, and the split, who knew you could do a split."

"A magician never reveals his secrets, Agent Lightwood," He sent me a wink as he put on the dress shirt, leaving it opened since the buttons were on the dancefloor.

We spent the rest of the night laughing, dancing, and breaking the entire, "rarely drinking" thing.

A/N : thank you guys so much for 5.5K reads,, yall are truly amazing !! <3