°• chapter eleven •°

"The music video was amazing guys, I'm so proud of you," I congratulated Damiano.

"Thank you, it means a lot," his voice sleepy and muffled from the blanket.

It was a cold November night, Måneskin were busy these days, so the only time we could talk was in the comfort of the night.

I was in my room, alone, Anne was at Gray's. Sam was going to stay over, but then his family decided to have some game night or something.

Covered in two blankets, my hair a mess and my voice also muffled, I asked "The past few days have been hard for you guys, how are you holding up?"

"Doing fine, tomorrow we have a photoshoot with YSL which I still can't comprehend," he laughed dryly.

My eyes widened and I said, "That's amazing holy fuck, I can't wait to see the pictures," and smiled, coughing at the end of the sentence.

"Thanks, I think they'll be up in a week or two, beginning of December, are you sick though" a worrisome look taking over his eyes.

"A little, but it's fine, always during this time of the year," I stood up, the blankets still wrapped around me, and went to the kitchen, putting some water so it can boil.

As I was taking out tea bags, I heard Damiano's muffled voice, "You're so enchanting."

"Especially when I look like I'm on the verge of death," my voice dry, eyes half-closed, "But thanks, I have to say you're pretty lovely."

"First time being called lovely, usually it's hot or sexy," my water started boiling, putting in a teabag, I smiled, "First time for everything?"

"You're a lot of firsts for me, first time accidentally opening a fan's message, even though it was mainly my shitty phone's fault, got it fixed the next day" the both of us laughed as I went back to my dark room, "first time being friends with a fan, the first time being friends with a French person, the first time being called lovely, probably a couple more but I'm on the verge of falling asleep and I can't process what I'm saying."

"I'm glad to be your first in all those things, and, well good night, Agent David," I set my phone on my nightstand and plugged in the charger.

"Good night, Agent Lightwood," he said, but never hung up.

"Get the fuck up!" A voice sang, kind of robotic, the sun barely being up.

Then it hit me, I was home alone. I screamed, jumped from my bed, and grabbed the baseball bat that was next to my nightstand.

"What the fuck," a different voice this time, and when I turned my head, I saw my phone on the nightstand, where I left it last night.

I sighed heavily and slumped on my bed, grabbing my phone, "It's you guys, my dumbass thought someone broke in."

Damiano's and Ethan's heads popped on the screen, "Why the hell do you have a baseball bat lying around?"

"I and Anne are twenty-year-old women, living alone in an apartment, why do you think?" I stared blankly at him.

"Sorry, it's early as hell, my brain is a little slow," he had a guilty look on his face.

"Hey, don't worry about it, and," he turned to Damiano, "We need to get going, the photoshoot starts in an hour."

"Okay, I'll be down in 15," Damiano said, and when the door closed, Ethan leaving, he said, "Have to get going, we'll talk later, bye."

"Bye, have fun," I smiled before I hung up.