°• chapter twelve •°

I had spent Christmas with my family back in Rome, and New years with Ethan, Vic, and Thomas back in Milano.

On Christmas morning, Amara had called me. I was in the living room, sharing presents with my brother, mom, and dad.

It was quite funny, seeing her surprised face when my mom had answered the video call.

She was together with Sam and Anne, they had thought that we, as in Måneskin, were together, but when I told them that we decided to spend Christmas with our families and New Years' together, I convinced them that it wasn't awkward for them to meet my family.

Sam had gotten along with my brother, Anne and Amara were talking to my mom and dad.

"Guys, come on now, I'm the star here, I feel left out," I had made fun of the situation.

A day before New Year, I went back to the Måneskin house.

We hadn't planned anything big, just a small party for the four of us, a bunch of food, some alcohol, we did however have a hard time moving the big speakers from our home studio to the living room.

The party resulted in Vic sleeping on the balcony of my room, Thomas in his underwear, while I and Ethan slept on a unicorn floaty in the pool. We spent the entire day cleaning and went out with friends that night.

A week later, my family had come to celebrate my birthday, it was them, Måneskin and a bunch of friends.

The morning of my birthday, Ethan had woken me up, a package had arrived for me. I couldn't figure out who it was from until I opened it.

Lots of packaging peanuts, and another box later, the package was open.

First I opened the small jewelry box, in it was a small gold chain with a small star pendant dangling from it. Behind the box was a white frame, a certificate.

"She's fucking crazy," I laughed, tears trickling down my cheeks.

"What is it?" a confused Ethan asked me.

I turned the certificate towards him, and through bursts of laughter I said, "She named a freaking star 'Agent David'."

"Morning guys," Vic's sleepy voice rang as she entered the living room, sitting next to me and Ethan she asked, "What's happening?"

Ethan answered for me, "Dam received his first present," laughing a little, "a star."

"I think I just got more confused."

I had calmed down by now, "It's from Amara, this necklace," I held the necklace in my hand and handed it to Vic, "and well, a star is named 'Agent David.'

"That's lowkey sweet," she raised her eyebrows.

"It's not sweet, it's adorable," Thomas came into the room.

"Since when do you listen to other people's conversations?" Ethan asked him jokingly.

"I was in the kitchen and you guys are pretty loud."

"Touche."

After we had celebrated my birthday, I was alone on the balcony of my room trying to figure out which of the stars was named after me. When I figured it out, I called Amara.

"I have been searching for the star for a good fifteen minutes and I finally found it, can you see it?" I asked her.

"Yes, it's right above the Eifel Tower, I can see it from my living room."

"Thank you, so, so much, you didn't need to get me anything, let alone name a star after me," I laughed a little.

"Well, Icarus has a star named after him, thought it would be fair if my Icarus had one named after him."

"Thank you again."

A/N : Thanks for 2.5K reads !!