Chapter Twelve- Not My Danny

this chapter may anger some of you idk. but please hang in there, Danny and Riley will be back together very soon. I'm just building the story up and trying to make it intense you know.

 Pushing me onto my back, his lips met mine, the familiar taste of him invading my mouth.

Chapter Twelve- Not My Danny

Riley's POV

 "Riley, please let us in. You can't stay mad at me forever," Adam stated from behind my closed door that has been locked since I got home three hours ago.

I couldn't bring myself to even look at Adam after what happened at the meeting with Ryder. Once they were done talking, Adam forced me away from Danny, not even allowing me to say good bye. I had tried to attack him, injure him in any way so I could run back to my mate but Adam was stronger, he had always been stronger.

After seeing Danny, I realized how weak he was and how important it was to win the battle.

"Watch me," I yelled back, not moving from my position on the floor.

"Riley, my birthday is today," he paused, hoping that I would suddenly give in to him. "I'm hosting a party in an hour. I would love for you to be there. Please come out." It was hilarious that he thought I would come out just because it was his birthday. Why would his birthday make me act any differently towards him? After seeing Danny, it was as if all of Adam's influence was gone and I was back to keeping my attention on Danny. That's why I had to stay hidden in this room, I had to stay away from Adam because if he even had the chance to look at me, he would use his dark magic to twist my way of thinking, again.

"Well you'll just have to celebrate without me. Have fun," I called back. I heard him curse under his breath before the door began to shake, causing a few screws to fall to the floor. Eventually, the door exploded into a million pieces, revealing an extremely angry Adam. He stormed towards me, grabbed my collar, and pinned me against the closest wall.

"You will listen to me when I tell you to do something, do you hear me?" He yelled in my face but I only turned my head and tried not to seem disgusted by the spit that would leave his mouth when he spoke. He pushed me against the wall, harder than before. "Answer me when I'm talking to you."

I stood up straight and stared back into his purple eyes. I responded, "Fuck you". An evil smile curled onto his face as the look in his eyes deepened while he glanced over my body.

"Fuck me?" he questioned, his hand traveling until he reached my pants. Growling lowly, I pushed against him, hoping that he would let go of me and I could escape. He pressed his body against mine, his mouth attacking my neck with rough kisses.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Adam," I yelled, my canines extending as I tried to push him off. A moan ripped itself from my throat as he licked at the bite mark on my shoulder. I hated my body for betraying me, for moaning at an act that was not done by Danny.

"I want you to kiss me like you kissed Danny," he whispered against my cheek as I thrashed. He grabbed my face, holding it still as he continued to kiss me.

"You are nothing like Danny, you piece of shit." I bit his lip, causing him to back away and groan in pain.

"I can be Danny, if that is what you want." My feet refused to move as I watched Adam slowly turn into Danny, a purple fog surrounding him. I stumbled side ways, my feet hitting against the dresser before I fell to the floor. I looked into the purple and blue eyes of my mate, not able to process if the man that stood before me was my Danny. He reached out towards me, speaking in that voice that always made my knees quiver. "Is this better?" I shook my head, wanting this nightmare to be over.

The fake Danny sat on his knees in front of me, his hands snaking up my body until it reached the skin of my arms. Pushing me onto my back, his lips met mine, the familiar taste of him invading my mouth. I moaned into the kiss, unaware that this Danny was not my Danny.

My arms began to burn, the familiar venom flooding my veins. I glanced down at my arms and noticed how my veins were purple again, the color they always were when Adam touched me.

Finally aware of what was happening, I kicked the boy off of me until he was across the room. I didn't look back as I ran out of the room. My hands and knees were shaking as I ran out into the cold wilderness. This was becoming too much and I didn't know how long I could handle it.

I dropped to my knees in the cold snow and buried my face in my hands, wishing I had my Danny. I looked up into the sky as I poured all of my emotions into my howl, hoping that somehow Danny could hear it and he would know how much I loved him.