Chapter 21

A\N: ayo long time no see huh. Sorry for the late update but here it is, I'm back with posting more often since I graduated, oh and btw reread the last update before this one bc I edited and made some changes it will cause confusion if you don't so
But enjoy luvs <33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aylin held the feather after she landed safely on the ground, then looked up at hawks, her heart beats going crazy, she was scared but she managed to hold herself together and not panic right there and then.

She ran off as fast as her legs could carry her, tears threatened her blue eyes as she heard children's cries and screams, it triggered her bringing back so many memories to play inside her mind.

The young girl stopped at her tracks as she noticed numos on the ground attacking people, she couldn't bring herself to run away and leave them to die like that, but what could she do?

she was hesitant on using her quirk and save them, but if hawks sees her,he would know that she has been lying to him all this time, or even worse he could recognize her.

Not to mention that her quirk is dangerous, and she hasn't used it in years what if she loses control and hurt innocent people.

She is anxious,

She is scared, no terrified.

She is panicking.

But she made up her mind.

"Ugh fuck it." She mumbled under her breath with a slight groan.
In full speed she ran towards the numo, activating her quirk along the way getting ready to attack, her eyes and hands started radiating scarlet.

She went from behind the ugly creature and touched it, hoping he would turn to dust, I mean that's what her quirk is supposed to do.

To her surprise nothing happened, not even a slight scratch, she was beyond disappointed, the numo turned around to face her changing its full attention from the child to her.

She gasped, her body shaking slightly from the fear that was eating her out.

The child was crying her heart out not being able to move, how could she?

Aylin cursed under her breath knowing exactly what she had to do "run! Now!" She told her "I'll distract it! Get out of here!" She screamed At the top of her lungs and ran off after she punched the numo, it didn't affect him but it was enough to make her it's new target.

"Fuck I didn't plan straight ahead! At least the kid is safe but what now" she thought to herself still running.

"Why isn't this stupid quirk working?!" She mumbled the numo was getting closer and closer.

"Come on think, you're being pathetic!" She thought getting mad her mind going wild what she didn't know that her quirk was being turned on.

"Ugh fuck it!" She turned around facing the horrifying creature, "my salary just went up birdie!!"

"I was never signed for this bs!! So fuck off!" She yelled annoyingly at the numo that was approaching her.

It was a matter of seconds until her death.

But death was never an option for her.

Like anyone else she have a purpose in her life.

To find her precious childhood friend.

But she already did.

Deep down she had a new goal to achieve.

"You are my new dream."

If anything would be her death wish, it wouldn't be dying on the hand of this numo it would be telling the truth and face her dark past.

"I wanna restore my name." She mumbled

Without her control her quirk finally activated the flames of the Phoenix surrounded the creature burning it down to death.

She was taking off guard.

She watched it burn as her eyes went blurry from her salty tears.

I wouldn't say she was brave, she was terrified more than anything.

Her own attack have taken most of her energy as she fell on her knees, wiping her tears, she forgot where she was and what situation she was in, that she didn't notice another numo was coming for her head from behind.

Whatsoever, the creature fell on the ground defeated by none other than hawks.

She looked up at him seeing him staring at her.

She felt very weird tension was going on between them that she couldn't put a finger on it.

He held out a hand for her and she reached for it getting on her legs.

"Get out from here, go as far as you can." He told her
"But—"
"I'll find you" he said flying off leaving her dumbfounded.

But little did she knew that he watched her secret unfolding.