chapter 17

Please read!!
I came to address the situation that happened recently! I thought I made it clear enough in the very first part, the A/N.
But I was wrong so I'm here to give you a proper explanation and an apology!
I know some of you are mad at the fact this isn't X reader fanfiction but X oc.
When the title says X reader.
THIS IS AN X reader fanfiction!!!! I DIDN'T LIE!!
I'm hiding something for the plot
But here's a sneak peek whatsoever it would leave you in a cliffhanger
Y/N is Aylin.
Not into where you pretend Aylin to be Y/N, no.
Y/N is Aylin, they're the same person but due to her past she had to change her name and everything about her basically her identity.
I had to clear this up and don't worry everything will reveal soon.
My apologizes!! fooling you was never my intentions I'm so sorry!!
I don't write for fame or anything I do so because I love writing and I update with a whole passion and love!
Again I'm so sorry and I'll be more careful next time, making sure to not word things poorly.
Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy :3

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The kid was holding a baby, and it wasn't any baby.

The baby was so familiar to hawks, like a baby version of hawks.

"Um Tokoyama where's Hawks, and who's that baby?"

I asked smiling nervously as I approached them.

I had a bad feeling about this, and I know for sure I'm not ready for the outcome.

"....hawks-sensi....I-is...here" the kid stuttered as he pointed at the baby while his whole body was shaking out of fear but his eyes held more than that.

He had mixed emotions bottling up inside him.

He was scared but worried.

I bet he felt helpless and useless too.

I sighed as I tried to keep my inner screams inside then placed both my hands on his shoulders and smiled softly.

"Hey...it's gonna be ok we gonna solve this"

I stated, even tho I had no idea on what happened that caused all this but that didn't matter at the moment.

I slowly took the baby hawks in my hands as I stared in his eyes and he stared back, his wings were barely shown and his eyes were wide as his hair was all over the place.

And he was lost in his clothes, poor baby-

I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Pfft hawks now your look finally matches your mind. What a child"

Hawks looked at me weirdly but then chuckled as he started to move his hands and legs.

He looked so happy but also cute.

I held him closer to my chest so he wouldn't fall.

"Sit down Tokoyama I'll get you water"

I offered as I smiled at the kid, he nodded with a frown still on his face, I could tell he felt so bad, I know because I have been there.

To not being able to protect the ones you love, is the worst feeling ever.

You would simply feel like you don't belong then you start to doubt everything about you even your existence, when you really shouldn't.