chapter 1

The moon fell and the sun rose, announcing the start of a new day.

The sun's rays were able to penetrate a certain room, passing through the window of that room.

The sun flirted with a pale white face like snow who belonged to a young woman in her early 20s, she was laying on her back sleeping peacefully until the light interpreted her sweet dreams- switching her peaceful form into an infuriating one.

You can tell she's not a morning person due to the sound of annoyance that escaped her pinky dry lips as soon as she opened her eyes, giving up on going back to her deep slumber.

She rubbed her eyes slowly kicking out Her little desire to sleep that was carried in her ocean eyes, letting out a sigh of frustration she walked out of her messy room.

Boxes were everywhere, in every corner there would be at least 2 boxes, the white haired girl was new to town and just got this small apartment, she let out another frustrating sigh looking around her look-alike garbage apartment.

After about an hour, she finally finished her morning shower and her morning routine such as brushing her teeth, washing her face, brushing her hair etc.

She walked into the kitchen with her pink mug she took from one of the boxes, after a few minutes of struggling in her kitchen to make tea she finally managed.

Deciding to have her small 'breakfast' in the living room she carried her legs towards the couch.

The only thing that was set up in the whole apartment, it was unbelievably clean, she had a 3 people couch, coffee table, medium sized tv, plants on each side of the tv and a love seat.

She found the newspaper she bought yesterday so she can look for jobs.
"Dammit how can the cheapest mini house be so expensive" she complained taking a sip of her hot tea burning her tongue in the process.

She started coughing so bad that her whole body went shaking, making the tea fly on newspaper.

She growled after calming down scanning the now drowned in tea newspaper. While going through the pages her eyes finally sat on her target.

Looking for a job? It's your lucky day!
The #3 hero hawks looking for an assistant to assist him!
The interview will be held in his agency address: 1234 anime street
Basic requirements: knowledge doing paperwork, knowledge working on a computer, knowledge scheduling meeting and so on...
Best of all you don't have to have a quirk everyone is welcome to addition!

A wide smirk created on the white haired girl as she thought about the money she'll get from this job.

"Hero you say huh? If it's something has to deal with hero especially if he ranked in the top 10 then the money I'll get will be about..."

A 💲 replaced her eyes imagining being in a hot tub full of money (yato vibes)
Deciding to interview for the job she went out to buy new fresh clothes and few stuff for her apartment.

~Time skip (cuz I'm lazy af)~

She walked out of her last store for the day with a lot of bags in her hands, her apartment was far and she needed to go home since her interview is in 2 hours.

She wasn't paying attention to where she was going as she was recalling what she bought in her mind to make sure she wasn't missing anything, but her thoughts were soon cut off as she bumped into someone and started to fall backwards.

'Are you fucking kidding me? Now and here out of all these places' she thought to herself shutting her eyes waiting for the pain to come but it never did.

In fact she was floating, she opened her eyes slowly questioning what was happening and what she saw caught her off guard- " a feather?" She mumbled.

"Are you ok miss?" A thick tone snapped her back to reality. She looked up to only see a man with huge red wings, blonde hair and he was wearing...weird clothes?

"Um yah thanks.. can you perhaps put me down" she said politely.

"Sure" the blonde obey her command giving her a warm smile.

"Sorry for bumping into you sir I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" she bowed acting she actually felt bad but she didn't care.

The man on the other hand was shocked, he was thinking that she knows him but she didn't which was extremely odd. The girl was confused on why is he making that expression but questioned nothing.

The girl excused herself and started walking away after feeling uncomfortable with the awkward silence but the stranger stopped her.

"What now?" She asked annoyed.

"These bags are heavy how about I give you a hand"

"I'm not down to give people favors besides I'm fine"

"Why would I ask for a favor when it was me who offered you help anddd you owe me one"

"Ugh fine here some of them"

Instead he took all her bags and sent them flying with his feathers.

"W..what are you doing? Bring them back"

"Why? Isn't flying easier than walking all the way back" he chuckled picking her up bridal style and flying in the sky.

What is this? Some sort of fanfiction made by a lazy af girl who sleeps all day? She thought to herself.

(The author: HAAAACHUUU! sniff sniff someone is talking about me I wonder who)

"What do you think you're doing" she asked as she held into him for her dear life. "Help you of course now where could your nest be" he joked but she knew what he actually meant and showed him the way.

After about 20 minutes they finally arrived he landed on her balcony that was connected to her room. "Well that's my stop thanks again for the help" she said sliding the door open.

She turned around to grab her bags but she noticed he was staring at her, she slowly closed the distance between them as she took steps forward, which made him catch his breath since he was caught but still couldn't help but keep on staring.

"Are you going to just stand there and gawk?"

"Yes"

"Well, stop it. You look stupid"