chapter 2

~the next day~

Aylin was sitting in a cafe waiting for the blonde to arrive. 'He's late' she thought to herself getting furious as seconds slipped by turning to minutes.

It has been over than 30 minutes and he was no where to be seen, she already turned down the waiter 3 times saying the same excuse over and over.

'I'm waiting for someone, I'll order when he's here' was her saying, she was getting impatient and annoyed from all the stares she received.

Having enough, she got up leaving a tip on the table starting to walk away. "It's not my fault, I kept my promise he didn't" she mumbled under her breath biting her nail as her mind recalled yesterday's events.

~flashback~

The blonde gasped dramatically as he put his hand on his chest. "How rude chickadee!" he faked being offended.

"Chickadee?" She asked him after blinking a few times. "Well I never got to know your name so I came up with a nickname you like it?" He cheerfully explained whilst smiling.

"I see" she coldly said not really care. Even though she was acting this way the bird man didn't mind and kept his cheerful expression on his face.

"Anyway thank you again sir as much as I would like to invite you inside but my apartment is a mess, I just moved here so I'm still working on decorating, how about I treat you someday? As a payback?"

The bird man didn't know if she meant every word as she kept on her cold- emotionless expression, putting his thoughts aside he replied.

"I don't mind, does tomorrow's afternoon works for you?" He asked her and she nodded.

~end of the flashback~

•drip drip•

Just as she thought her day won't get any worse the sky started to cry.
"Great just great" Aylin walked faster to her apartment.

she could run but her high heels stopping her from doing so, also she could slip and get hurt or even worse she would dirty her new expensive clothes with mud.

The rain gotten harder and she still had a few meters to go before she arrives at her apartment. "You're depressed from people just like me huh?" The white haired girl said glancing at the sky whilst still fast-walking.

10 minutes later she finally was home, she leaned on the door after closing it catching her breath before going in and cleaning herself up.

If you were asking about her interview it went unbelievably well, she left a very good impression on the interviewers if anything Disney should hire her for fooling people for her fake happy life like she was some sort of princess.

After having a warm bath, she went to the kitchen and made herself Lasagne  (that's my fav food comment yours).
After about an hour her lunch was ready, she took it to the living room and turned on the tv but didn't bother to watch whatever was playing she just needed to hear something other than her breaths.

She glanced outside over the window and saw it was still raining. "Stupid bird"

~Hawks POV (well that's new)~

I was on my way to the cafe I was supposed to meet chickadee at, but screams caught my attention announcing a villain attack.

Quickly I made my way there to do my job, I glanced at my watch and saw that i was already 10 minutes late.

She won't leave right? I just have to finish this real quick and go to my date well if you can call it that.

•••

I saw the police dragging the villain's unconscious body to the police car- well my work here is done might as well go see her I can't keep a lady wait for too long.

Just as I was about to fly into the sky reporters surrounded me throwing at me all kind of questions, seriously now? Give me a break Author-chan.

After dealing with their annoying questions I made my way to the cafe but I was too late. "Welcome- oh it's hawks how can I help you sir?" A waitress greeted me with a sweet smile.

"Um hi did young woman in her early twenties came by today? She have white hair and blue eyes" I asked looking around the cafe hoping I can spot her, no luck.

"Why yes, but my apologizes sir she left 15 minutes ago, she waited for about 45 minutes.."

'Damn it'

"Ok thank you, have a nice day" I said starting to leave but the waitress stopped me. "Wait sir she left you a note before she left" she handed me the note and was writing on it:

You broke the promise, don't try to contact me or come to my house, you don't even have to feel bad because I really don't care. We won't see each other again so this is more likely to be a goodbye forever.

Farwell bird man

~A.A (or aka chickadee)

I went back to my agency soaking wet from the rain. Walking inside my office I saw that one of my sidekicks was waiting for me.

"Welcome back sir, these are the files of the top 10 who interviewed yesterday"

"Ok I'll look through them and tell you who I choose"

After changing into warmer clothes I looked through the files scanning each one of them at the same time but my eyes stopped at just one.

Asola Aylin

~a week later~

It has been a week since Aylin interviewed for the assistant job but she still got nothing from them.

Her apartment was set up, decorated and well designed. She was proud of herself but upset at the same time she was running out of money and she still doesn't have a job.

But her misery ended when she heard her phone goes off, she grabbed it and unlocked it what she saw froze her.

New mail
From: Hawks Agency

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Did you enjoy?
Please tell me what you think I really need to know if I'm wasting me time, I really love writing but if all this wasn't worth it then why should I keep going?

If you like it comment, vote and follow!

Again you don't have to if you don't want to it's fine

Have a nice day/ night! Love ya

Cya soon!