chapter 19

Heyaa guys!! How's it going?
Ah are you shocked? Yee I'm not dead haha. Sorry I have been gone for a while, I'm busy with school and I did a surgery few weeks ago for my hand and yee I use one hand.
I still have my cast on but I'm trying my best to write as much as i could!!!
I'm so sorry this is so fucking late but here you go! The chapter y'all have been fighting for! Also thank you for all your comments and support you were giving me during this journey!! It means a lot to me!!
Now on to this chapter hope you enjoy you little keigo's birdies <333

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

EDIT 2: OKAY OKAY HEAR ME OUT!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS A MONTH AGO! I THOUGHT I POSTED IT WHICH I DID BUT IT DIDN'T PUBLISH AS WATTPAD WAS LAGGING AND IDK WHAT TF HAPPENED THEN I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY EMAIL AND COULDN'T GET IT BACK OR GET ON WATTPAD TILL NOW!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT FOR THIS LONG I'LL MAKE IT UP FOR ALL OF YOU I PROMISE!! AND I'M OKAY DW!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO GOT WORRIED ABOUT ME! SORRY FOR WORRYING YOU BUT I'M ALIVE AND HELATHY AND FEELING GOOD AND I HOPE YOU'RE TOO IF NOT THEN COME SPAM MY DMS AND VENT TO ME!! I'M HERE FOR ALL OF YOU THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING VOTING, COMMENTING AND READING MY STORY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!!! Y'ALL I'M CRYING!!
AND HAPPY NEW YEARS MY LOVELY BIRBS~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N and keigo soon became friends, he would come every night to see her and she would sneak out just see his usual brightful smile, the smile that brought her happiness once again.

But these few happy days didn't last forever, as her father soon found out about them and separated them, he locked her in her room with guards watching over her 24/7.

And just like that she forgot how to smile or laugh, she forgot how does it feel to be happy and loved.

Years has passed the young girl becoming teenager, she was homeschooled, never leaving her house unless it was for her father's business.

Her teacher had a daughter around her age and they both became good friends, as her teacher would bring her daughter over to play with Y/N, her father didn't mind so he wouldn't sound sus to them and the public.

Y/N trusted her new bestfriend Lizzie, she would cry to her and tell her the horrible things her father forced her to do.

"Then run away! Go look for him! Save yourself from this misery and your dad allow yourself to be whatever you wanna be and go after your happiness" the blonde girl told the helpless one as she cried.

After few minutes of her friend comforting her she finally calmed down and wiped her tears away.

She looked at her with red eyes but were filled with fire and the power to fight for her own self for the first time.

And so everything got planned, the perfect plan to finally get out of her cave and fly freely after years of suffering.

The clock ticked 12 announcing midnight has taken over ending yesterday and starting tomorrow.

{Y/N} has packed her bags ready to leave, her dad was not supposed to be at home as he had business out of town.

She took her bed sheets and the blanket tied them up to be a long rope, she took the first side and tied it to the leg of her bed and dropped the rest out of the window to climb down or so y'all thought.

{Y/N} was clever than that to do such a lame trick, she continued her plan by making a loud noice, then hid behind the door the guards walked in and it looked to them that she used the rope to climb down when she was actually right behind them.

The guards ran towards the window to look where she went, and before they can  see her she ran out of her room and locked the door on them.

{Y/N} could easily kill them but she knew better than that, she would never hurt anyone even if they caused her pain she would always find a way to forgive and let go.

As she ran around the halls she felt her heart racing out of fear and nervousness, but she held onto that hope she'll finally be free.

She was almost there and she'll start new page.

Few more steps to start all over.

Open the door and she'll have new life.

Fly high and she'll find happiness.

She'll finally be free.

But the fate had yet another surprise for her.

Suddenly her body got pushed back towards the wall harshly she whined in pain shutting her eyes closed like it would ease the impact.

She coughed breathing heavily as she fell on the floor and looked up trying to see and process what just happened.

Her eyes widened in horror seeing her father in front of her smirking evilly.

"Aww how sad you're leaving without a goodbye?" He said and she stayed quiet not bein able to respond back.

⚠️slightly mention of blood⚠️

But tables has turned quickly when he gave his quard a sign to show up, but he wasn't alone, he had lizzie with him, her bestfriend all beating up and bleeding.

She felt her body heating up, as she was shaking looking down biting her lip, she was so done with the way he was treating her and how he would always hurt the people she cares about.

She was having mixed emotions but mostly, anger, it was taking over her and she didn't try to stop herself, she was loosing control over her body.

Her quirk was taking new look, the bad side was taking over.

Phoenix features appeared, horns, tail, long sharp nails and her skin turning red.

Her dad backed away as he saw her form he tried to control her mind but it didn't work.

She looked at him with teary eyes filled up with nothing but pain, hate and anger.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Yes, I killed my father that night and everyone else...including my bestfriend....I changed my identity and moved here to start all over...but I never moved on....all I'm doing is just running away from my past-'

I snapped back to reality as i felt hawks' hand holding mine he looked at me with a concerned look but with a genuine smile.

Like he was trying to say...

"It's okay"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hewo guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'm sorry again for taking so long!! I'll try to post more often once again happy holidays and happy new year have a nice day/night love ya!

💘❣💝💖💟💕💌💋💞💓💗❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤🤎💝💘💌💋💕💟❣💕💓💗❤🧡