chapter 16 (6k reads special)

Thank y'all for 6k reads I'm so touched and thank you for all your bday wishes for me I'm honestly honored to have you T-T y'all made my bday even better thank you so much!!
Love y'all truly and deeply <33333
And thank you for 200+ votes it means a lot!!!
Now without further do let's get into this special!
Hope you enjoy ;)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Edit: we're already at 8k hxkensgiksgeydkxn
NANI!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

•Aylin's POV

Today was finally the day Tokoyama will start training under Hawks. I wasn't really excited I in fact was worried about that kid.

I was doing some paper work at the agency. I got used to the work faster than I expected, hawks was easy to understand and work with.

But ever since that night, back at my house he started treating me differently, not in a bad way tho, he's just softer and more.....protective?

My thoughts were soon cut off by my office phone ringing. I picked it up quickly, getting into business again.

Surprisingly it wasn't an emergency call, in fact it was an announcement of the UA student's Arrival.

I made my way down to the lobby to obviously meet the student.

When I arrived I immediately recognized him from the sports festival.

He had his uniform on and was waiting patiently while sitting on one of the many couches.

I put on my best fake smile and approached him, as he noticed my appearance he stood up and turned to face me.

He bowed and greeted politely as he introduced himself. I nodded and told him to follow me and that hawks was waiting for him in his office.

"For today's schedule nothing big will be happening. You and hawks gonna go on a portal around the city for a couple of hours. If you ever get involved in a real fight just make sure the civilians are safe and let hawks and the pros handle the situation" I explained as we got into the elevator.

"Yes ma'am!" He responded all hyped up which unconsciously made me chuckle, he was all formal as expected from An UA student but that wasn't the reason for sound of joy that I let out escaped my throat.

It was the memory that flashed before my eyes.

"I'm Asola Aylin, nice to meet you sir I'm looking forward to work with you"

"Now now don't be like that we already know each other so drop being so formal"

I turned around to face him after pressing the button to the 50th floor smiling at him. "Drop being formal around me and hawks. Aylin is fine"

His eyes widened at my statement but not for so long as he just nodded.
"Yes ma'am- *cough* I mean Aylin-San"

I smiled as I nodded at him but deep down trying to hold my laugh.

To be honest lately I have been changing a lot like I'm getting happier even tho I'm not allowed to it feels nice but terrible.

Before we know it we were already there in front of hawks' office, I knocked on the door waiting for permission to come in.

"Ik it's you Aylin and you know you may come in anytime" Hawks said laughing his ass off from the other side of the doors, I rolled my eyes at him remembering his stupid rules on bugging into each other's office without permission and I keep forgetting and he just keep make fun of me.

I scoffed as I kicked the door open, I heard a gasp coming from behind me but gladly I ignored it, no questioning in the outcome the kid will have a hard time processing everything.

This is definitely going to be hella of a day I can feel it in my bones.

"Yeah yeah whatever be grateful that you don't have to do your paperwork anyway now that the kid is here, cannibal" I said glaring at him walking towards him, it took the kid a few seconds before finally following me.

When I approached hawks I moved to the side letting him have a good look on the kid. It took a good minute for his laughs to die down.

I sighed as I shook my head at him.
"Uhm nice to meet you sir..."
Anddd he started with being formal all over again.

Hawks laughed again and patted his head. "Nice to meet you too kid but quit with the sir it makes me feel so old"

And y'all can guess it a small argument happened between them on respect and so on.

While I just stood there watching both of them rambling on and on and out of the blue an odd feeling spread through my body it was warm but weird.

I don't know why but I felt of some sort of connection.

Both the pro and the hero in training got into their heroes costumes and so they were off.

Leaving me in the office with bunch of paperwork all because of hawks.

"What a baby, can't he do anything by his own" I sighed as I looked at his own paperwork comparing it to mine he had way a lot more.

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration and annoyance.
"Damn you hawks!!"

•Hawks' POV

It has been a couple of hours since we last left the agency everything was going smoothly so far.

Not gonna lie I was afraid Tokoyama wouldn't keep up with me but he did perfectly even tho he was getting tired he didn't gave up which made me adore him more.

In our way back something unexpectedly happened a scream of a woman filled the air.

It wasn't something big, a dork stole her purse, again it ain't big- bullshit.

The guy as he tried to escape from my grip he activated his quirk on me. Then everything went black.

• Aylin's POV

I flopped on the couch laying down as I finally finished all the paperwork it was already evening but hawks and Tokoyama haven't came back yet.

I'm assuming that he offered him a ride home which pretty much it was something hawks would do, that's just how hawks is.

I tried to take a quick nap before going home and so my eyes started to close-

Whatsoever the universe still hates me so no naps.

RIP-

My door was kicked open which let me tell you I wasn't ready for it, I almost had a heart attack.

No joke, my heart fell to my butt. Literally.

I fell off the couch yelling but quickly got my shit together ready to snap, who said I can't snap if I weren't in my period.

Hell nah dude nothing is more precious than my nap and someone is about get yeeted out of this building-

I stood up and looked over ready to attack but once again  I caught off guard.

"A-Aylin-San" Tokoyama breathed out panicking.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. I just couldn't believe my own eyes, Hawks was in Tokoyama's hands.

Hawks was a baby....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yee that's it for today folks, hope you enjoyed this chapter and all hyped up for the outcome just like me cause I have a surprise in the next chapter hehehehhehehehe

And quick thank you yet again to all the support and love you've been giving me its honestly means the absolute universe to me so tysm and I love y'all so much!!

Hope you have a nice day/night luvs!!

And if you'd like you can leave a comment and vote I really love hearing your thoughts and I'll definitely going to answer back when I have time, cya <3