chapter 18 {10k+ special}

Omg y'all thank you so much for 15k readers and 500 votes!! I'm in tears rn I can't believe I'm getting all this love and support I feel like I don't deserve it!! Thank y'all so much!! Love you deeply and truly <333
Hope you enjoy pipsqueaks!!
Chapter keys:
{L/N}: your last name
{F/N}: your first name
{M/N}: mother's name
{F/N}: father's name
︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

This chapter is emotional and sad, there's mentioning of death but slightly, if you don't feel comfortable or you feel triggered please skip and don't read as I want y'all to be safe and don't wanna hurt you!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

The sky was crying hard on Tokyo, the storm has been going on for weeks, as no sunlight was seen since it started.

People were upset about it as they couldn't get out of their houses and go have fun in the month of holidays and celebration.

December,
The time where Santa sneak into mortals  houses, when the family gathers after months of being apart, where friends show their love to each other, where couple celebrate another year together, or where 2 hearts become one, and everything sad turns to pure joy.

But it's also the month of darkness, coldness and loneliness, where some people can't find a shelter to cover from the rain, or kids die because of diseases, or babies die freezing, and when every light fades away and all its left is pitch black in mortals hearts.

Our story started in one of these nights in a Japanese house, that lived in it the
{L/N}s, a very beautiful woman in her early twenties, gave birth to the most beautiful girl, in a stormy nights.

But everything went wrong since then, The husband of the white haired woman, whose now a father, looked at his daughter with disgusting look.

That wasn't his wish, or the reason he married his wife. He wanted someone to have a unique quirk from his wife and pass his dream to generations.

He wanted a son.

But heavens shut its ears on his wish.

{M/N} was kind, sweet, caring and a loving mother with a great and lovely personality, you'd even find it nearly impossible not to love her.

And she had such a unique quirk.
Phoenix.

This quirk, can give you the ability to pull someone's soul out of their body and  get it inside your body, the soul would turn to strong power, power of Phoenix.

This power allows you to control all elements, wind, fire, water and earth.

The more souls you get the more powerful you'd get.

Not to mention, the transformation to a real Phoenix. It all depends on the person's body how many souls it can take in.

This quirk is quite dangerous, as if it ended up in the wrong hands, the world could be in great danger, whatsoever it's dangerous on its user as well.

The user's life is derived by just using this quirk.

Just as the user can take the life out of things it can give life as well but it doesn't work on humans.