chapter 9

"Hello? Asola-San are you still there? Is Everything alright? should  I call the poli-"

"NO..NO there's no need I got everything under control, and my home intruder is harmless" I said as I stared at the creature that was approaching me.

"Thanks tho I have to go now!" I added still staring.

"Alright then cya tomorrow! Take care"

"Yeah, you too" with that I ended the call and knelt on the ground in front of them, then picked them up.

"You...." I stared at their golden eyes while ruffling their white hair.

"Are really cute..!" I exclaimed.

My  intruder turned out to be a cat a fat one to be exact! You love cats you ask? I do my love for them is endless

"What brought you here? Don't you have home to go to? Well let's take you to a pet store and find your owner" I changed my clothes and walked out of my apartment leaving it a mess still but closed my window.

However my clumsy ass decided to fall a multiple times because of the wet floor making me fall every time and breaking a couple of furniture.

I was flustered but decided to leave it as it is and deal with the cat now since the sky cleared, who knows when it's gonna rain again.

(The weather man does ha- ok I'll go)

I walked to the pet store since it was close to my house, I gusse it's my lucky day.

"Goodmorning!" A man in his early 30s greeted me, I fainted a smile and greeted him back with a simple "Goodmorning"

"How can I help you today?" He asked as I reached his desk. "I found this little fluffy ball in my house, he sneaked in and I don't who the owner is but didn't have the heart to kick  him outside in the cold so I came here" I explained as I played with the cat's ears.

"Smart choice miss!! Well give him to me I'll take it from here thank you very much and sorry for the trouble" he smiled as he eyed the white cat.

"It was nothing really" I said trying to get the cat off of me but he or maybe she didn't wanna let go.

After few attempts the man finally took the cat making me feel a little sad.
"You can stay here and watch him for a little bit I'll shower him then you can feed this little one"

I nodded and sat on the chair waiting for them to come out from the pets bathroom I think.

I was scrolling through my phone as a notification popped up. It was from my business email which meant its something had to do with Hawks.

Letting out a sigh I tapped on the notification.

From: UA HIGH-

Before I could read any farther the screen went black, my phone died.

Great I should've charged it.

I snapped back to reality when I heard the door opening, looking up I saw the cat flustered. I giggled as I remembered the cats fear of water.

time skip☆

A doctor came and checked on the cat making sure he's healthy, yup the cat is a he.

After that I fed the cat and played with him for a little while.

The owner said that he checked with all the pets stores around the city and there was no adopter for the cat.

"He likes you why don't you adopt him?" The owner asked me.

I love cats, and I get a good amount of money that I can take care of him besides I can't live a alone with myself for the rest of my life right?

"Yeah I would love to"

With that I signed up some papers making the cat officially my property.

Before going back home I bought a few stuff for the cat such as toys, cats food and etc.

I walked back home while holding the bags in one hand and the cat in another since he was sleep.

Even tho he was fat but he was small, soon enough I found myself lost in my thoughts thinking of a good name for the cat.

(KeithKogane10232016 remember my names suggestions for cats? Maybe I should pick..)

Opening my apartment door I walked in to the same awful sight, I sighed as I remembered that I had to clean all this now, sucks to be me I guess. I put the cat on couch letting him nap as much as he wants.

Then went to put the stuff in the kitchen since I had few stuff for the fridge, snacks and lots of noodles.

"Where were you?" A male voice snapped me back making me jump and dropping the plates that I took out so I can make myself breakfast.

I closed my eyes waiting for the sound of crashing but it never echoed in my ears which made me confused as to why?

I opened my eyes to see that the plates were flying with red feathers, I sighed in relief as I recognized who the person was and what exactly was happening.

I took the plates and placed them down gently. I turned around crossing my arms giving the man a death glare.

"Never learned how to knock"

"I did but no one answered so I assumed something bad happened to you!!" He said completely mad which made me flinch a bit.

"Why? I maybe went out shopping or something, you can't assume everytime I won't answer the door means that I'm in danger"

"That would have been the case if you didn't tell Merlin that someone broke in!! What happened here? did you just came back from the police station? Are you ok? Did someone hurt you? Did they arrest the-" he started mad but soon his tone switched to a softer one and he looked worried.

I immediately felt bad, and before he could keep on asking I hugged him, it was like my body has their own mind.

"I'm fine, it was nothing serious! In fact I want you to meet someone" I said quickly pulling away after he shut up then dragging him to the living room.

"Who?"

"My child~"