chapter 13

Y'all.....I literally thanked you for 2k readers in the last chapter....and after 2 days we hit 3k readers......I...i am thinking that I'm losing my mind right now...........WHAT????
WTF WHY???
I seriously don't deserve this TwT
Thank y'all so much❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
I really hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing this story because it has a special place in my heart as the main plot and the main character are kinda based on real stuff story so yah.
Fuck...I'm being emotional now...
Ok ok I'm sorry I'll leave
Hope you enjoy <3
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I didn't notice the waterfall on my cheeks until Endeavor brought it up.

I was shocked, I never cried in front of anyone let along not even realize.

However-
That feeling is so familiar....I feel cold yet it's not cold....I feel my heart stopped yet I'm still alive....I feel the time has froze yet the clock is ticking....

I'm sorry mother....I tried I really did....I wanna live....but i can't allow myself....I don't deserve this I should have been in your place instead....this is all my fault....

(I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable...but if you relate then here's a reminder: you're loved don't let anyone get to you be happy and confident on who you truly are don't give a f on what people say because you're amazing and there's a bright future waiting for you you just have to wait and hold on and if you ever need a friend to talk to my dms are open for y'all be free to spam me hehe UwU)

If I only was actually born quirkless....if only I didn't have this power....if I never existed....they wouldn't have made me a monster...and then and only then they would be alive and I wouldn't have to kill them.....and maybe then I could have a normal life...and actually feel happy....and loved....

Just if only

"O-oh...I-I'm sorry...I was just thinking and ah kinda felt sad...." I quickly shook my head and wiped my tears.

Then I noticed that we were outside and there was a carriage waiting for me to get on.

"W-well I better go before my time is up" I flashed a sad smile waving goodbye to Endeavor as we started moving.

"You better get your ass back here before midnight you hear me!!" He called out for me warning me, but I already knew the drill.

Still I nodded.

•Small time skip•

I stepped out of the carriage as we stopped at the castle.

One of my footmen helped me out of the carriage.

I feel special.....and it feels nice.

The castle was huge....well no surprise in that I guess, I'm just hoping that I would wake up right now cuz I've a feeling Hawks ate my chicken nuggets, and gosh if my feeling was right he'll get it.

However if I'm not waking up any time soon at least let the outcome be good.

I walked through the empty halls, looking for the right place the ball was located at, and as in no clue Merlin showed up.

"Good evening miss, are you lost? Do you need help?" He asked as nicely as ever as he approached me.

Reading the room, looks like he doesn't know who I am....well time to play pretend...when I didn't tho?

"Good evening sir, yes I'm lost and need some help if you don't mind"

"Of course I don't!!" He exclaimed "you are here for the ball am I correct" he added.

"Yes I am" I faked a smile.

"Follow me"

And with that he led me to two large doors, I stood in front of them for a second before they were open for me.

Wake me up right now!

Everyone's eyes landed on me, they were full of hatred, jealousy and disgust from the other girls.

Not like I wanted to be here so fuck off!!

But it's nice to know that even on my mind I'm not accepted.

I looked around me, searching for my supposed to be prince, and it looks after few seconds my ocean eyes found their target.

What caught me off guard that they were already looking at me but unlike the others, their eyes held kindness and love and were staring deeply into my eyes in awe.

Suddenly my heart picked up speed as I felt the time froze again but this time the feeling was different.

This feeling.......

So annoying.

Why tf is he here???!!!! Even in my dreams he's following me. Give me a break!

I sighed as I finally broke the eye contact and walked down the stairs, I couldn't help but notice from the corner of my eyes that he was approaching me slowly.

Eventually we met in the middle and stared into each other's eyes.
Hawks...was standing in front of me with his usual smile on his face.

The next thing I knew that I found him kneeling on one knee then taking my hand in his giving it a slight but gentle squeeze then kissing it.

An odd warm feeling spread through my chest.

"May I have this dance princess?" He asked smiling sweetly as he looked up at me, I slowly nodded faking another smile.

Hawks stood up and pulled me closer to his body as he put his hand around my waist, I placed my hand on his shoulder while my other hand was still with his, then the music started playing.

Unexpectedly We moved in sync perfectly earning gasps and compliments from the audience around us, but we cared less.

•Hawks' POV

I was surprised to see Aylin in my dream.

But as always she looked so cold, lonely and so sad and I don't know why. It hurts me to see her like this and I hate myself for not...being able to make her feel happy.

We danced like we were the only ones in the room, like was had our own peaceful world and it felt nice.

It feels amazing to escape reality with someone means a lot to you

After another 2 songs, a slow song played, without a word spoken she wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed both my hands around her waist.

"You look pretty nugget" I whispered in her ear as I smirked.

"And you look handsome cannibal" she whispers back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well......how was it? Don't be shy please leave your thoughts in the comments I love reading them UwU

Anywayyyyyy
Aylin actually has a quirk????
Wha..... who would have guessed that fufu.
Sorry to disappoint y'all but you'll get nothing so soon tehe
Also I'm sorry for not making them get together already ik by now most stories would have got the main characters together but eh
I'm being me and I'm sorry ^_^'

Well still I hope you stick with me till the end because I have a lot coming up so stay tuned <3

Hope you enjoyed, have a nice day/night :3

Love y'all ❤💙