chapter 14

Thank y'all for 4k readers, I can't believe I got a 1k readers in just a week it's amazing!!
Sorry for not being able to update earlier it has been a stressful week but I'm back now and as always I hope you enjoy :3
To all the muslims Eid Mubarak!!!
Also happy girlfriend day to y'all!!
Now without further do let's get into it this chapter <333
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After a while the music stopped and so did we slowly backing away from each other but still close.

There was silence between us as we stared into each other's eyes both of us not knowing what to do next.

Whatsoever it wasn't an awkward silence, it was  comfortable and peaceful yet again the life is a bitch and so is the Author-chan, who suddenly decided to ruin the moment-

The other girls started fangirling over me, I was used to such a thing but Aylin seemed annoyed.

I sighed as I took Aylin's hand in mine, being careful with my touch and gentle as possible.

I never noticed till now how soft her hand was, it felt like I was holding a piece of glass that could break any minute-

My eyes found hers again, she had a shocked expression and confused, I smiled at her assuring her that I've a plan to get us out of here.

she relaxed then nodded at me getting my plan, I pulled her body closer and picked her up and flew up.

"Pardon ladies, but I think I'm already taken now excuse us" with that I flew us outside to the garden.

I landed near a beautiful fountain with all kind of flowers surrounded it.

"This isn't bad at all for a dream" Aylin said as soon as I put her down.

"No it's not, who knew my mind could be this creative with dreams I'm surprised myself" I chuckled.

•Aylin's POV

Wait- his dream? But that's my dream and he's in it-

"But that's my-" I started but he cut me off. "

"Oh look at the sky" he said looking curiously at the sky, without hesitation my eyes looked up,  my blue eyes met once again with shiny small diamonds surrounding the moon.

I couldn't help but feel empty, even tho it's peaceful and so pretty yet it brings so many memories, memories I've been trying to forget.

Without me noticing a tear slipped down my cheek then another and another.

My body started shaking as my vision got blurry, I felt my heart stops for a second and my lungs tightening.

It became hard to breath and harder to function.

My mom's screams was all I could hear

My bestfriend taking her last breath in my arms was all it could be seen