chapter 15

Her breaths calmed down and her body stopped shaking.
I was confused on why she apologized but I didn't wanna make it worse by asking.

I kept comforting her for few more minutes before finally breaking the silence.

"Hey Aylin, I know what you've gone through caused you so much sadness. And that's what made you so cold and keep on pushing people away...."

I paused taking a deep breath holding her tighter before continuing.

"But I want you to know that you don't have to push me away...and that I'm always here for you...trust me I'm familiar with the pain you are feeling...I know what it's like to lose people you love..seeing the only people who cared about you leave...but I promise you I won't...because I know how this could break you and I don't want you to feel this way ever so just let me enter your heart and help you heal"

(That's a message from me to all of you, my dms are open so if you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me I'm here for all of you. Your pain is my pain and I don't want anyone to feel any pain or be sad because these feelings can ruin our lifes)

"Healing alone is worse than the pain itself" I finished as a warm tear slipped down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away and glanced at Aylin.

To my surprise she was sleeping, this time she looked peaceful again. I smiled at her as I stared in awe.

Then I got up picking her up flying to her room then tucking her in her bed.
"Heard me or not this promise I'm keeping forever"

With that I walked out of the balcony closing the door behind me before flying back to my house.

•skip to the next day

●Aylin's POV

I opened my eyes slowly but closed them immediately as they met the annoying sun who blocked my vision.

I took my time to adjust to the light before finally getting up.

"I'm in my room..? How.."

The last thing I remember was me hanging out with hawks then falling asleep on the couch-

"Did he brought me here..?"

He must have right? I mean how else have I gotten here....and that dream...

Not giving it much thought I moved that thought away...I have work and I shouldn't ruin my mood first thing in the morning-

After an hour I was ready to go, I bulged my earbuds turning on some music shutting off reality sinking in my own world.

On my way to the agency while I was walking, someone decided to drag me back to the real world by tapping my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance taking off my earbuds then turning around to face whoever bugged in my own business.

"Yo sweet cheeks" they said as I locked my eyes with theirs.

I blinked a few times before speaking.
"Hawks?"

"That's my name!" He chuckled.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the agency by now?" I asked him.

"Weeellll I had a very long night and ended up kinda sleeping in hehe~"

I sighed as I shook my head. "Ah typical cannibal I guess" I said turning on my heels walking again towards the agency.

I felt him smirk landing on the street walking beside me.

"Mind if I walk with you?"

"You are already doing it... but no I don't mind...and btw hawks....thank you"

•Skip to the sports festival

I parked the car then got out with hawks and Merlin.

We walked inside, me walking behind the two men who were talking about none other than food.

On the way we met few other heroes who got invited as well.

The whole thing was boring so far but who am I to complain.

A teacher from UA guided us to a private room with a big glass window.

"We can see the matches from here I see!" Hawks exclaimed while I nodded.

The boys again chatted about god knows what while I made them both coffee.

"Oh thank you sweet cheeks!" He thanked me as I handed him the coffee.

"You don't have to thank me every time I make you coffee you know? Besides stop with the nicknames sheesh" I rolled my eyes playfully as I sat down next to hawks.

Hawks as usual laughed tapping my nose. "Remember you're not the boss of me you can't tell me what to do"

"Hmph whatever"

~Skip to after the festival

"Hmm so Tokoyami Fumikage is your final Choice?" I asked hawks as I looked at the students file.

"yep!" He exclaimed putting his hands behind his neck.

"Well then I'll contact Aizawa about it" I said writing on my script few more things.

"I can't wait to work with him"

"Why him specifically?"

"What do you mean why? Because he's a bird like me of course"

"...HUH?.." i looked at him in disbelief as i stopped in my tracks.

"Bwahahahaha I'm kidding or maybe not? Who knows? But mainly I chose him because I want more information about the League of villains" he at first laughed but went seriously in the last part.

Which was to my surprise actually I never have seen that side of him.

"But I gathered all the information that we know so far-"

"True...but we both know there's something missing we don't know...but I don't want you to get involved in this"

"But you might put your life in risk-"

"Trust me" he cut me off as he approached me.

"I know what to do, so please don't ask anymore questions I want you to be safe"

I stared into his gold eyes, looking for any hint of a joke but there wasn't.
Whatever was in his mind he needed that information.

I nodded and he patted my head.

"Thank you for understanding"

Something was telling me something was off and that I shouldn't have let him go.
And I was right but little did I know back then.