🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙥

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
This is what I first hear when I woke up from my lovely bed. It's 7 in the morning and today is my first day in my new school. Well I should get my teeth brushed and take a refreshing shower before I go to my new school. I don't want a bad first impression.

After I finish up I ate my breakfast that is prepared by my step mother. Yes, my step mother and I have a step sister too. She's Yujin a dog no more like a giant puppy. Although they have no blood related to me but they still treat me like one. I'm thankful or else I would be the next Cinderella.

Saying about Yujin she have a crush on Wonyoung her best friend. Don't ask me why I know that because she told all of our family and relatives about it. Aish this puppy.

'Unnie~~~!!!'

I don't look to her because I already know the sound of that person. Ahn Yujin the giant puppy.
And the second I knew she was hugging me. I won't let that distrub me and continue to eat my delicious breakfast.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜
Well it was not like that when we first met. Back then when I knew that my father is going to remarried a person. I was cold to him. He let me met the woman he wanted to married. I eventually met her and there was a girl hiding behind her. 'Don't be scared, met your older sister' the woman said. At the moment I knew the little girl was hugging at me and said 'Are you... rea...lly ma sis...ter?' she pouted. I was still shocked why's she's hugging me but I kinda like the feeling of it. What should I do I can't reject her right? She's too cute like a puppy. 'yes soon' I said to her. I don't know when my father appeared behind me. 'So family?' he winked. I agreed and we ate dinner together that day.
𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
And yes. I ignored her hugged and continued to eat my breakfast. I noticed that she's isn't letting go me so 'If you continue hugging me I'll tell Wonyoung that you like her' I threatened.

'Please don't unnie' she let go me and went to eat her breakfast.

I sighed and continued to eat my breakfast.

'You guys eat well, it's time to go to school now' my step mother smiled.

'Okay Yujin let's go' I signal Yujin to get her things.

'Letz goooooo~~' Yujin cheerfully said.

I sighed because of this cheerful puppy and I know that it's going to be a long day for me. I hope I can make new friends in my new school.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.