🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅢︎🅔︎🅥︎🅔︎🅝︎

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Well now Eunbi is calling her parents to tell them she's going to have a sleepover with me so they wouldn't worried about her. They didn't agree at first but she said that she's going to study the assignment that our teacher gave us her parents agreed immediately and says have fun. Omg parents nowadays I sighed.

𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙥

'This is my car. Let's go!' I smiled at her then bowed at our driver. My sister the giant puppy is staying with her bestfriend for a while our driver will pick her up on 6 at Wonyoung's. 'Oh thank you hyewon.' she smiled back and bowed at our driver imitating me.

'Cute' this is what I thought when she was imitating me.

We went in the car and the driver drive safely to my house. The journey to my house we kept our mouth shut. It was quiet. Dead quiet plus a bit of awkward.

'Thank you for driving us safely Mr Kim.' I thanked the driver while holding Eunbi's hand. 'You're welcomed and this is your girlfriend?' he curiously asked.

'No she's just my friend I knew today. I'm going to go to my room now.' I waved and say goodbye to him while releasing Eunbi's hand. 'Let's go in shall we?' I asked Eunbi because I noticed she was staring blank. She nodded.

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
We reached Hyewon's house it was big as my house I'm amazed. She was holding my hand when we're about to step out the car. I'm shocked at first but gladly accepted her hand. She thanked her driver because he drive us safely. She's so polite and humble I thought.

'You're welcomed and this is your girlfriend?' he curiously asked.

'Ye.....' I was about to talk to the driver but Hyewon deny it. Ohhh yeah we're aren't dating....... yet. I don't know why when she deny it I felt that my heart is torn into billions of small pieces. Gosh I shouldn't be like this. I'm a playgirl after all and playgirl doesn't get hurt.

𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙕*𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚.

 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚

𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪 𝙄𝙂 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 @.minn_ju
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.