🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅕︎🅘︎🅕︎🅣︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
"Let's court each other then!" I said to Hyewon excitedly.

"E... ehhh?" Hyewon tiled her head and look at me.

"That's the spirit Eunbi Unnie!! Fighting! ~" Yujin cheered.

"Unnie just accept Eunbi Unnie now!! ~" Yujin said to Hyewon.

"I... I mean let's go on a date..." I said suddenly felt shy.

"Remember to drive me to Wonyoung's house Unnie~" Yujin whined.

"We'll drop you off at Wonyoung's and we'll go on a date is it okay hyewonie?" I asked and smiled. She nodded.

"Let's get ready unnie~~! I'm excited already!!" Yujin pushed her sister to her room.

I chuckles and also gets ready for a date with hyewon.

𝕐𝕦𝕛𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I'm so excited!! Not because I'm going to wonyoung's but for Hyewon unnie!! They finally make a move. It's been ages since I ship them. I told my unnie to get ready in my room while Eunbi unnie gets ready at Hyewon unnie room which is also Eunbi unnie room since they slept together and she bring her clothes too. I called my parents to tell them we're going out for a date.

"Hi Yujin what's wrong?" my mum on the phone asked. "Ah I'm going to tell you that we're going out for a date today so you guys don't need to bring back food for us." I said. "Ahh a date with who?" my mum asked. "Hyewon unnie and Eunbi unnie! They finally make a move!!" I said excitedly. "Omo wait and you are going with them? Stop being a third wheel Yujin~" my mum teased. "I'm not~!! I'm going to Wonyoung's later!" I said. "Okay~have fun kids!!" my mum said on speaker mode.

"We will!!" two of them said at the same time.

My mum and I chuckles knowing that they sync without trying.

Today is a special day for them ehh... I thought.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
"Yujin! Who are you smiling to?? Wonyoung? Are you too excited to see her?" I asked her.

"I'm excited as you unnie~" she said with a teasing tone.

"Then go get changed and get ready!" I told her since she was the only one who didn't get ready.

"Okay unnie~" she run to her room cutely.

Aish this kid.

Honestly I'm a bit nervous because of the date I'm going with Eunbi... It's just a date anyway it's not like she would not be my best friend anymore.

"Hyewonie ~ you look good today~" Eunbi hugged my back and her arm is wrapped around my waist.

"You look good too~" I smiled forgetting what I'm thinking earlier.

"You guys can hug or kiss each other later after drop me off. Not in front of me I'm still a kid." Yujin said.

"But I want to hug Hyewonie now~" Eunbi said and place a peck on my cheek.

I frozed and looked at Eunbi since this is the first time she did it in front of Yujin.

"What? You don't like it hyewonie? You always asked for more kisses." Eunbi mocked and placed more kisses on my cheek. I can't help but blushes.

"Unnie! You like kisses?? You usually don't like skin ships don't you? If you like it then maybe Wonyoung would like it too... I'll try later~~!" Yujin jumped and run over the places like a kid. Well she's a kid anyway.

"Le.. let's go." I said to them switching the subject.

We hoped in Eunbi's car and we usually used to call our driver but since today is weekend and we're going on a date.

I sit in the front of the car and beside Eunbi since she was the one who drives while Yujin sits at the back.

"I just got my driving license not long ago. We'll arrived safely right?" she winked.

"Unnie I'm scared!!" Yujin shouted.

"I'm not scared because I trust Eunbi~!" I winked back to Eunbi and she smiled as respond.

"𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙-𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙝." 𝙔𝙪𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨~~ 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨~~ 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤

𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.