🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅔︎🅛︎🅔︎🅥︎🅔︎🅝︎

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Are we going to finish our assignments today? I thought to myself... It's late already and Hyewon is still figuring some parts out in the assignment. I sighed and amazingly Hyewon noticed.

'Hey are you okay?' she worried.

I stared at her face not answering her question.

'Eun I think you have a fever...' she said while one of her hand is on my forehead. How I wish this could last forever..

She carried me to her bed before I noticed. I was in her bed... Her bed is surrounded by her vanilla scent. She was looking at me from an angle that I can see her facial features perfectly.

She was gorgeous.

'If you don't mind you can sleep in my bed for tonight and I'll sleep in the couch after I finish our assignments? Is this okay for you?' Hyewon asked after she give me the medicine.

'Can you sleep with me...?' I asked while still can't get over how pretty she is.

'Uh... Sure. I'll do our assignment first you can sleep first.' Hyewon bounced back to where our assignments are and I'm not 100% sure but I can see her face is red as a ripped tomato.

She's the cutest person I know when she blushes.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Eunbi is having a fever and she's now clingy. She wants me to hug her and accompany her to sleep. I kinda wanted to but I haven't finished our assignment...

"Hyewon-ah?" Eunbi asked using her baby voice.

"eung?" I replied.

"Stop doing the assignment please ~~" she whined while walking towards me and sat on my lap.

"What do you want me to do then?" I asked her in my low voice and look away from her.

"Hug me Hyewon-ah." she rested her head on my shoulder and I can feel her warmth.

Honestly I really don't know what to do but followed her request and hug her while doing our assignment. After some time she sleep soundly in my chest and I managed to finished both of our assignments. I lift her using bridle style and put her in bed. I snuggle close to her and hug her tightly before I knew I fell asleep.

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.

Pic from Pinterest😉

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.