🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅡︎🅔︎🅔︎

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I'm a bit nervous because I'm in a new class without my ex classmates. I'm not so good on studying but my parents payed the school for letting me to go to a 'better' class. I mean I don't care that much but I think my parents gone to far they removed all of the ex classmates so that I don't know anyone in this class. Maybe because they think that they're the person who let me become my now self. Like Tf I just only being myself like I'm only drinking 'sometimes'. But I think it's not a big deal. Arghh annoying.

As soon as I stepped in the new class. They began to whispered about me. I mean I don't care about them and started to scan this class with my eyes. Seeing that I have no ex in the class I settle down to the back of the classroom. Simply find a seat and seat down. And the classmates are still whispering I begin to feel uncomfortable and annoying.

'Shut up will you?!!!' I shouted to them. I don't care what they think about me or what they want to know me. I'm fvcking tired. I don't like school at all. My parents forced me to go to school and gratitude with a paper. I mean I rather spend these time to drink and have fun with 'my boys'. All of the year studying to get a paper!?!? I'm not doing it. But still today is the first day I'll skip school tomorrow.

Wait who's that? I heard some snoring sounds and I can saw her Salvia dripping from the desk. 'Hey wake up' I said. 'Huh? Food?' she woke up in a sec.

Wow she looks so inconcent when she's awake. I stared at her not noticing what I'm doing.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I slept without noticing and someone call me. I woke up and saw a girl in front of me. She looks like an angel that falls from the sky. I shook my head. 'what are you doing?' I ask the girl who stared at me. 'I'm sorry' she said while I noticed her blushing.

'okay Kang Hyewon it's time to shine' my heart told me. 'Ehm am I so pretty that you stared at me for so long without noticing?' I said without thinking twice. Omg what am I doing. This is not home stupid me.

'ehm I'm sorry but may I know your name?' the girl said. 'I'm Hyewon.' I replied shyly. 'Hyewon ehhh you're pretty and I like you' she said.

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
She might think I'm a weired girl who stared at her. Omg what should I do. Maybe I should pretend to court her? Since I'm a play girl it's not going to be hard for me. When I'm done with her I can just break up with her whenever I want to. I'm such a pretty genius.

'Hey I like you' I said to the girl. She puzzled a bit and look into my eyes our face automatically came forward to each other. I was about to close my eyes and kiss her. She pulled back didn't accept the kiss 'What do you like about me?' she asked. Damn I never been asked this questions before. Every girls and boys that I pretend to liked them they always say 'I liked you too' stuff like that but Hyewon she's different from the others.

I'm still in shock. 'So you don't like me huh' she said. I was still panicking how to explain to her. 'what's your name?' she asked. 'Eunbi, Kwon Eunbi' I said. Damn I said my full name. 'I'll know that eventually though' she said while unpacking her stuff. What can she read my mind or what. I'm still frustrated and she's relax and doing her own business.

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Ring Ring~'

'Hi~I'm your new teacher! My name is God Jihyo. You guys can call me God.' the new teacher said I mean God. The new teacher smiled towards us.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝗠𝗖 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆♡︎♡︎

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝗠𝗖 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆♡︎♡︎

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.