🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅕︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎

𝕁𝕚𝕙𝕪𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Hi class I'm your new form teacher, God Jihyo!' I said it to my new students. They are a bit confused but welcomed me as their new teacher. 'Okay class! Since everyone is new here why don't you guys introduce yourself in front of the class?' I smiled at them while scanning the whole class with my pair of big eyes.

'Wait is the new teacher God?'
'Maybe she is.'
'I have to behave in front of the God or else she would strike the thunder to me.'
'Mom help me.'
'Ughh not the introduction thingy it's so annoying.'
'I know right.'

I heard the students whispered loudly. I don't really care about them because I only think about money. Recently I knew that teachers made a lot of money by throwing the students homework and assignments. Since TWICE is taking a year of rest from the chaotic schedule. The members and I decided to use our money to build a private school for fun. But what the members don't know is I withdraw some money from their account for buy some of our albums since ONCE are broke and they are lazy sometimes.

'Quiet!!!!' I shouted. They looked scared but I like that.

'Now stand up and introduce yourself one by one!' I said to them. 'You the girl at the back. Come introduce yourself.' I pointed at the girl who is sitting at the back of the class.

She walks slowly and she kinda look shy.
'H...i.. I'm Kang Hyewon... Ni.. nice to me..et you.' she bowed at me.

'Not me to your friends.' I said to her. She then bowed at her friends. 'Kang hyewon! Kang hyewon! Kang hyewon!' a girl who sits beside hyewon teased hyewon loudly. The girl feels embarrassed and looked away.

'You can go back to your sit hyewon. And nice to meet you!' I said to her. I continued to listened to my students introduce themselves one by one.

'Okay page 1-one million of your textbook. This is your assignment for the day. Class dismissed.' I said to them proudly not thinking that it's too much work for them. I walked back to the teachers office where they have air-con.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Isn't that a bit too much for the assignment??' I said while looked annoyed. 'Are we friends now?' Eunbi asked. 'Maybe? Why?' I asked back. 'Okay friendsss~' she said while hugging me. 'Back off don't hug me.' I said to her pretending to hate the skin ship's but reality I was blushing in a mess. 'Oh you hate it?' she loosen her arms around me. 'No..... Uh yes I hate it.' I nervously said to her.

'Do you want to the library and do the assignment with me? I heard that you're good in studies.' she asked while forgetting about the hug she just gave me. 'Uh okay? Are you free to stay back after school then? I asked her.' Yeah sure.' she said.' Okay then.' I smiled at her. She smiled back.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻♡︎♡︎

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗛𝗢𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻♡︎♡︎

𝗠𝗖 𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.