🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅣︎🅦︎🅞︎

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I went to our private driver. My stepmother signal him to sent us to school safely. He nodded like what else's can he do? He's just a driver. I greet my step mother goodbye and went into the car.

'Wait for me unnie~!!!' that puppy said. I look at her annoyingly don't get the wrong idea. I'm just worried about my new calss. Thinking about will I have new friends? Will I get bullied? What should I do if I get bullied? Nah it won't happen because I'm rich. No I'm not rich my family is rich. I keep thinking about these things. Didn't notice that we're already arrived our school.

'Unnie?' Yujin called me.

'Yes what's wrong?' I lazily answer her.

'What are you thinking? I've been calling you for centuries. Are you afraid of your new classmates? You haven't meet them yet you already worrying' Yujin said to me while looking worried.

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Although Yujin is a bit younger than Hyewon but she's mature than Hyewon. Yujin is always worried about her step sister although they are not blood related. Hyewon is too timid and scared when she's in the public but in her house she's not afraid about anything she could kill a cockroach by her own.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Even my step sister say that I wouldn't be surprised because she know me too well. I'm more afraid being exposed by her. Bruh she always tell everyone that her stuff. So everyone know that. I'm not going to expose her that she likes Wonyoung as long she doesn't expose me. Argh it's so annoying.

I get down from the car as I greet the driver goodbye and tell him what time to fetch me and Yujin since this is a new year and our school changed a lot. A lot means everything changed.

𝕐𝕦𝕛𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Unnie~ wait for meeeeeee!' I said while getting down from the car and smiled at the driver and thanked him for driving us to school safely.

'Unnie~~ Wait for me~' I said while catching her up. I grabbed her hand and hold it in my hand. 'What are you doing? You don't mind that Wonyoung sees this?' she smirk at me while no one was looking at us. Fvck I totally forgot about my crush I mean I was too worried about Hyewon sometimes I think that she's younger than me. 'Are you threatening me?' I said to her while smirking back to her. She pause a bit and shook of my hand and ran to her class.

'Hey you're running the wrong way. Isn't your class there?' I shouted and pointed the opposite side of the direction she was running to. Oops I forgot to use honorific. I'm gonna get killed.

'You're dead meat after we dismissed our school' my step sister lipsync to me while looked embarrassed while running towards her classroom.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Omg it's so embarrassing. Everyone is looking at me. I ran so fast that the cctv from the school couldn't capture me. As I arrived to my new class everything looks different. The whiteboard is even whiter than before. The desk for students all changed too. Everything changed the familiar surroundings all are gone now. I quietly walk to the back of the class and sit down in the corner. I'm a bit afraid and scared so I quietly observed my classmates what are they doing. I'm a bit awkward although no one is looking at me. So I decided to think about food maybe it will not be so awkward. So I started to think about I'm eating food and it's so delicious. I started to miss my bed since the new chair is not comfortable than my bed. Aish I want to go home badly the school is not for me but I still need to repay my parents for work hard in school.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Hyewon maybe seems lazy and want to eat all the time but she studies well. Last year she was ranked no.1 in their class. And no she didn't cheat even though her family was rich enough to help her cheat in her exam but she never put it as an option. She believes that when you work hard you will be rewarded and she did. Hyewon is always a hard working girl although she always gives a lazy vibe. She also believes that she worked hard so she could eat.

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
'Knock knock'

'She's here in our class!? '
'Isn't she's the popular girl??'
'She's so pretty'
'I want to date her'
'Such a wife matierial'

I heard them whispered but still loud enough that I could hear it. I wondered who's is the 'wife material' but I couldn't even saw a thing she's was surrounded by peeps uhh I mean classmates.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨~ 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 20 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐈𝐙*𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐈𝐙*𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲❤️

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.