🅒︎🅗︎🅐︎🅟︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎ 🅢︎🅘︎🅧︎🅣︎🅔︎🅔︎🅝︎

𝔼𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕚 𝕡𝕠𝕧
"We're here at Wonyoung's!" I squeak excitedly thinking our date later.

"Thank you Eunbi Unnie~ Have fun later~~" Yujin winked and got off the car.

I felt a weight on my shoulder.

It's Hyewon resting her chin on my shoulder.

It felt nice. We didn't move and stay in that position until I realized we're in front of Wonyoung's house.

" You're excited for our date too right~?" I chucked and smiled at her.

"Eung I'm excited since it's only the two of us." she said shyly.

"Ehhh don't be shy now Hyewonie~" I teased her while driving.

She looks down and blushes it's what I saw from the mirror ㅋㅋㅋshe's so cute~

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
We arrived the place that Eunbi choose to go on a date with me. Actually I'm more excited than you thought I would be. I mean even if she chooses the supermarket and just wants to buy a half cabbage with me I'm still happy.

"We're here~" Eunbi cheered.

"Where are we?" I asked her while getting off the car and she immediately intertwined our fingers I feel shy but trying to hide it from Eunbi.

"A pet Café" she smiled at me.

"A pet Café...?" I couldn't think of anything but remembered my cat that died two years ago... The cat was my first pet and it was a very precious to me. But it died because of a car accident. Since then I didn't have a pet because I'm afraid that I would make them hurt or even died but my love for animals is always there. And I didn't even tell Eunbi about this... How does she knows?

"Let's go shall we? It's getting cold outside. I don't want my Hyewonie to catch a cold." she smiled and pulled me into the pet Café.

The moment we came in to the Café the cats and dogs suddenly rushed towards us. It felt like they are welcoming us in their way.

After a while we get closer to them(the cats and dogs)But one of them stands out. It was elegant and cute in the same time. I play with it more than others pets.

"Hyewonie look here~!" Eunbi said while take a picture of me and the dog.

After drinking all of the coffee we ordered, I played with the dog more forgetting that it's supposed to be our date.

"Hyewonie wait here for a second~" she said while walking to the cashier.

"Hyewon-ah he's yours now." Eunbi hugged me from the back and smiled at the dog.

"Huh? Wait.... You payed it?" I turned and looked at her she just nodded.

"What are you going to called him?" Eunbi asked.

"JJ" I said without thinking twice.

"Cute name~ But we can't take him home today because we haven't prepared the environment for him. We'll fetch him once we're done buying stuff for him. I'm sorry Hyewon"Eunbi said in a sad tone.

" It's okay Eunbi. Don't be sorry. You really make my day today and always when I'm with you." I pulled her cheek upwards to make a smile in her face.

"Let's go to our next destination shall we? "she cheered.

"𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚!" 𝙄 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙅, 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙜.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙮𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚~𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚~
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.