🅔︎🅟︎🅘︎🅛︎🅞︎🅖︎🅤︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅦︎🅞︎

𝑻𝒒𝒔𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 1𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔, 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
(𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 2𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭>33)

𝑻𝒒𝒔𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 1𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔, 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ(𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 2𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! ...

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
It's been a year since Eunbi and I become a couple. We're close to leaving our school. I mean graduating from our school. We still have one month left and we're now planning our school trip before we graduate.

"I think Hawaii is a good place for a class trip don't you think saku chan?" Chaeyeon asked her girlfriend. She just nodded as a sign of agreement.

"I don't think it's a good place since it's a bit pricey ~ I don't have enough money already ~~" Nako chan declined Cheayeon suggestion.

"You're broke because of buying too much TWICE merch nako!" Hitomi pat her shoulder.

"How about Japan? It's a good place and we can practice our Japanese and there have so much delicious food to eat~ Am I right Kang chan?" she winked and wrapped her arms around me.

"Out of all your suggestions..." I said.

"I like Eunbi, my baby suggestion more~~" I hugged her more tightly and spin around with her.

"We knew that was going to happen. Love birds"Yuri sigh and flip her eyes ball.

"Don't worry babe. A Japan trip will also be interesting and fun if you and I went together~" Yena pat her girlfriend head.

"You're absolutely right babe!~ Let's pack our stuff now~" Yuri said.

"It's up to you guys to plan the trip Yuri and I pack our things now~ Bye friends~" Yena held Yuri hand and walk towards their dorm.

We looked at each other and chuckled.

I'm really looking forward to our class trip now. Chaekkura are looking at so recommended places to go while Eunbi and I are looking some recommended foods.

" I really want to eat takoyaki now babe~~" I whined while placing me head beside her neck.

"Just bare a bit babe. We'll travel to Japan soon." she didn't even look at me since she's too focused on her phone.

I'm a bit pissed not because of Eunbi but my takoyaki~~
(🌝✨)

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤
Today is D-DAY to finally eat my takoyaki~~ uhh I mean👉👈 the D-DAY of our class trip. And we're flying to Japan!! Where my precious takoyaki-san is born~~

ℍ𝕪𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
Eunbi is pissed because I'm been blabbing to her that how I miss my takoyaki. I mean I maybe and kinda ignore her when she was about to told me something but I'm too focus thinking about my takoyaki and the other 'beautiful' and delicious food so I keep her quiet with a peck on her lips and guess what it worked and I can think of my 'beauties' without being disturb.